Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most eagerly awaited derby in decades apparently, this rag showing it's true colours yet again lol lol lol

104886997_3175437489145769_3774125244049384898_n.jpg

Sad we all carnt be there tonight, bet the team on sky will be carriger Redknapp souness big nose. Coyb give it to these muppets

Ive had beer so going uber positive here. Hear me out. The last two seasons, they have started ropey, but scraped wins out of crap performances. The league has had a break longer than a normal close season, so they are going to be rusty and even possibly nervous because of how close they are to the asterisk.

Everton 0 - RS 2 (Mike dean to score both)

Liverpool didn't win this fixture last season, or the season before.

For me, from an Everton point of view, this game is all about Richarlison. I think he'll be asked to drop off DCL a lot more, both with and without the ball. Without it he'll be tasked with hunting down Fabinho/Henderson to try to set up niggly little counterattacks from high up the pitch - probably our best chance of scoring. With it he'll be the one that has to come a bit deeper to collect the ball and try to make things happen fairly quickly. I can't see us keeping possession for long spells, so it'll be a question of how fast we can move up the pitch.

Come on Richarl.

To those in the UK complaining about commentators, be thankful you haven't got to put up with Jim Beglin like those of us in Australia.
He does occasionally...very occasionally, give us the odd good word, but he usually reverts to type - they all do.

I usually go to bed about 1am so a 5 am KO is tough
Will decide later to set the alarm or not

In two minds whether I want to watch it - might just watch the 2nd half if we aint losing and hope we can nick a result

Status
Not open for further replies.