Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't win the title this evening thankfully.If we lose we lose.It happens so often, and this season is a farce and a sham anyway.But if we win, then that will be a derby win in our favour.Whatever about the ground being empty, the history books will record an Everton win.A win over the rs is a win over the rs after all.I couldn't care less about the asterisk league title either.If Everton win this evening, then i will be one happy man.:)

I fully expect us to get beat every time we play them, I base this on 45 years of going to Derby matches, this is no different today, I’m probably going to watch it till they score out of morbid curiosity.

This will be unlike any previous derby, no fans, such a huge lay off inbetween. We have already seen some rediculous injuries due to pushing too hard, hopefully we can take advantage as Liverpool's style of play puts a lot of physical strain on the player, and that could be disastrous for them.

SMASH THESE TORY DIVYS

62287E51-CDC7-4B39-A451-AD69CDF8647C.jpeg

Derby Day is all about the pre match routine, meeting your mates on County dead early and trying to settle derby belly.

This is no derby, it’s a game of football between one good team and one very poor one.

We make such a difference, the home game last season was unreal and we only got anything out of that game because of the crowd.

I am expecting a cricket like score today.

Status
Not open for further replies.