Europa League Qualification Poll

If seventh gets us into the Europa League, how would you feel ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly UEFA would switch CL and Europa games..if only we could taunt the RS for going out to Steaua (away) before we massacre Dinamo.

anyone know who has the TV rights for europa next year?

I believe, that BT have the rights from the group stage forward.

What that means for our qualifying rounds remains to be seen. I think each teams home legs gets negotiated separately so for the away legs it might be on foreign tv and we'll be relying on a stream, and for the home legs all depends on if anyone fancies showing it.

Can't see much demand from stations to show our games against some Albanian sheep farmers but you never know.

I believe, that BT have the rights from the group stage forward.

What that means for our qualifying rounds remains to be seen. I think each teams home legs gets negotiated separately so for the away legs it might be on foreign tv and we'll be relying on a stream, and for the home legs all depends on if anyone fancies showing it.

Can't see much demand from stations to show our games against some Albanian sheep farmers but you never know.

In years gone by we'd get FA cup games on tv against the Dog and Dog because they'd expect an upset, is this actually a positive change?

In years gone by we'd get FA cup games on tv against the Dog and Dog because they'd expect an upset, is this actually a positive change?

Unfortunately i don't think very many TV companies are gonna care much about our match against some unknown European team even if there is a chance of an upset.

Depends on how much it costs them for the rights really i guess, if its cheap enough some station will pick up the game if showing a PL team is likely to get better viewing figures then they'd normally get.

ITV4, Channel 5 maybe, someone like that.

Unfortunately i don't think very many TV companies are gonna care much about our match against some unknown European team even if there is a chance of an upset.

Depends on how much it costs them for the rights really i guess, if its cheap enough some station will pick up the game if showing a PL team is likely to get better viewing figures then they'd normally get.

ITV4, Channel 5 maybe, someone like that.

BT picked up West Ham qualifying last season. Plus with only 2 English teams currently scheduled for the EL next season I'm sure they would be interested in our game as well.

I'd expect the rights to be fairly cheap for qualifying rounds.

BT picked up West Ham qualifying last season. Plus with only 2 English teams currently scheduled for the EL next season I'm sure they would be interested in our game as well.

I'd expect the rights to be fairly cheap for qualifying rounds.

Yeah hopefully it will be on somewhere. You'd think BT would show them really as they have the main comp it seems pretty daft not to pick up the qualfiers at the same time.

Maybe the god channel can pick us up, get on his good side so he helps us sign some players.

Status
Not open for further replies.