End of this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
The managers merry go round will start up as it does every 6 months and in this country 3 london clubs plus the 2 mancs are a step up finance wise so if he got a shot at any of them he'd be off and with Benitez getting the Chelsea gig anything is possible.

I agree his stock would rise if he did a "Pep" with a bit of telly work but I just couldn't see him doing it.

He aint going anywhere, he wont leave untill he wins something.

please dont say that, he will end up like this before we win the AJAX tournament in 2050

cranshaw-web-old-man.jpg

I would be very suprised if he left. He has built the best team and squad that he has built in the last 11 years. We are playing decent football, when we play teams, often reffered to as 'small', they try to contain us and hit us on the counter which for me is a real compliment. We compete and often win against the 'big' teams. If I could manage Everton for one year only I would want to manage them next year. we have competition in most positions, we have suffered from injuries this year and we seem to have absorbed them and find ourselves still competing for the champions league places, not just the fourth place either, we have a decent shout at third place. Most years I could understand Moyes if he wanted to have a go at another club but not this year.

He's actually on over £100K a week (reported £6m a year which is £120k a week).

I'm privately putting his delay down to the fact that the club is on the brink of being taken over and he wants to see what the new owners plans are personally.

Lots of new owners sack the manager pretty sharpish, if new ownership was imminent it would be in moyes'best interests to sign a long term deal and rake in the compensation if they sacked the ginger love machine.

Lots of new owners sack the manager pretty sharpish, if new ownership was imminent it would be in moyes'best interests to sign a long term deal and rake in the compensation if they sacked the ginger love machine.

i would have thought moyes's transfer dealings would make us even more attactive to be honest!

Don't think anyone in their right mind would sack David Moyes after they took over. If they did, I'd be mightly worried about their intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.