End of this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wat Tyler

Player Valuation: £70m
We all heard Moyes' comments about his contract being put on hold until after this window. Well now he has said the only money he has can go on loan signings. So, do you think this means Moyes wont sign a new deal? We are sitting in sight of fourth, ripe for pushing on, yet all talk is about if we can keep our players.

His very latest quotes regarding his own contract are that it may be after the end of this month before he signs, as in February/March.

It's looking ominous, to be honest. At this point, if I had to bet on it, I'd suggest he's going to go.

The longer he puts off signing a new deal, the more it becomes a distraction for the club/team.

It has nothing to do with "money for the transfers", he is waiting to see where we will finish and based on that he will put his conditions, if we finish in top 4, he will ask for more money (for himself)

I wish our fans stop feeling sorry for someone who is making 65k(or more) a week and think that he is a victim or doing us a favor, he is earning 65k(or more) a week, earns bonuses, earns money during major tournaments where he becomes a pundit to one of the TV stations, ect. ect. ect.

It has nothing to do with "money for the transfers", he is waiting to see where we will finish and based on that he will put his conditions, if we finish in top 4, he will ask for more money (for himself)

I wish our fans stop feeling sorry for someone who is making 65k(or more) a week and think that he is a victim or doing us a favor, he is earning 65k(or more) a week, earns bonuses, earns money during major tournaments where he becomes a pundit to one of the TV stations, ect. ect. ect.

It's not about feeling sorry for him. it's about our fans wanting him to stick around for exactly as mercenary as reasons as Moyes would want to stick around. He wants money from our club, our fans want victories on the pitch and think Moyes is more likely to give them then anyone else.

I'm not that eager to have him stay on himself but lets not pretend that those who are are naive romantics been taken in by slick PR and not people making an informed steeley eyed choice about which one of two possiblities will be better for the club they support.

Agree with AF and Goat here not influenced at all by players signing contracts considering they mean Sweet FA.

I've been convinced he's off since last season more often leaving contracts to the last year means one party want change. Clock's ticking on this one Moyes has intimated they'll get together after the transfer window if it's not or negotiations aren't nailed quickly I think it tels it's own story. But like the players if he signs a contract and someone else that suits him comes in he'll be off.

Ok to everyone who thinks he will leave

Do you think he will quit without a job avalible to him,If not what club do you see him going to

Status
Not open for further replies.