2022/23 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve picked plenty of people who were little and couldn’t finish too. Like the French diddyman we’ve got now, and the Spanish one before him,
We don't discriminate. It doesn't matter what size, we have a history of signing non-scoring strikers. It's a miracle we didn't sign Dugarry, Heskey, or Jason 'pineapple-head' Lee when they were available.

We don't discriminate. It doesn't matter what size, we have a history of signing non-scoring strikers. It's a miracle we didn't sign Dugarry, Heskey, or Jason 'pineapple-head' Lee when they were available.
I wouldn’t be surprised to find out we’ve had the lowest forwards to goals ratio* of any Premiership team since ‘92. Lukaku was a total anomaly. I’m sure some people slagged him off simply because they were confused by one of our strikers getting so many goals (and yes, I know he was pants against the sh1te).

*No doubt someone will leap in to quote actual stats but it feels that way, whatever the case.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out we’ve had the lowest forwards to goals ratio* of any Premiership team since ‘92. Lukaku was a total anomaly. I’m sure some people slagged him off simply because they were confused by one of our strikers getting so many goals (and yes, I know he was pants against the sh1te).

*No doubt someone will leap in to quote actual stats but it feels that way, whatever the case.
Even then was he that bad against the [Poor language removed]?

Sure he got 3/4 goals against them which baring Cahill could be the highest from anyone premiership era

Seems like he'll be starting against Spurs, so let's all get behind him. Can't see Lewin being thrown back in even after they've given him weeks of additional time to sort himself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.