El Costa Ricano Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has looked good so far, although I have only really seen him play in midfield, and isn’t he supposed to be a left back?

I believe his skill on the ball and pace marks him out as a midfielder rather than a full-back in the long-term but from what I have seen against Leeds and what I have heard about his time at Copenhagen he is more then competent at Left-back.

Actually quicker than Baines?! You whaaa?!

He's so fast it's ridiculous, the speed he closes down and breaks is insane! He looks one of the fastest in the Prem from what I've seen, Walcott tried to break on him and he just jogged on by and closed him down. I'm just excited cos' we never have proper pace, plus I'm impressed with him as he looks aware (as pre. mentioned) and a good quality footballer. Nice all around, a lot to work with that's for sure. It's all about kicking on.

thought he done well yesterday. Looking forward to him getting some game time. I think once he's done that he'll be a very good player for us.

From what ive seen so far im not overly impressed with him at all.

Not sure if we paid £1m or £5m for his services but I hope it was in the lower region.

He needs time to bed no doubt and hasnt been played in his main position. However I expected him to be stronger snd more direct.... He seems to be a tippy toey type of player snd not direct enough

From what ive seen so far im not overly impressed with him at all.

Not sure if we paid £1m or £5m for his services but I hope it was in the lower region.

He needs time to bed no doubt and hasnt been played in his main position. However I expected him to be stronger snd more direct.... He seems to be a tippy toey type of player snd not direct enough

Copenhagen told their shareholders to expect an extra 1.4 million this year from the sale to everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.