El Costa Ricano Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta2391

Player Valuation: £30m
I can relate to him when I was young player cause I was picked to play for a high level team. You can tell he is nervous and sometimes looks out of place, but we all know he has potential/quality. Give the player time.... we all know he has a lot to prove. What was up with the beards today?

Bryan+Oviedo+Reading+v+Everton+Premier+League+XjRzasWxFIdl.jpg

Can't say much after two games. Seemed to be a bit nervous today as you said but I think he can become a good buy. Looked quite sharp against Norwich.

Seemed nervous but it was a high tempo game and he hasn't gel'ed up with the players quick decision making yet so he was a bit off-sync with them. I like what I've seen thus far.

No need to single him out for protection, he did some very good things.. bit dangerous near our own area but half the time if he gave it away he went and got it back, thats fine by me and something he at least atones for whilst he learns.. going the other way thought he was pretty rapid, few good passes and looking potentially like a fine addition to the squad.

Has a bit of pace about him - works hard and seems like a nice guy.

Come across as knowing he is fortunate to be playing football for a living and not up himself like many others

There were a few moments I thought he might panic and hoof it but he kept calm and looked for or made an outlet...been pretty encouraged by him, to be honest. Fritzlburger, on the other hand...way too many lazy passes for me as of late and he needs to cut that nonsense, pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.