Duncan Ferguson Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
They genuinely are the worst fan base ever for cryarsing and throwing tantrums aren’t they? Desperately trying justify them bottling their two main targets of the season all over social media

yep, head to toe.... and i left the extra A in for effect. even though ive got an modern computing machine that underliners the mis-spellings i just went with it like a crazy guys
You and your voices. only kidding fellas

Hope he gets it. Hopefully the first thing he does is buy Kenny and Davies off us and loans in Simms and/or Dobbin while Diaz goes the other way.

To be honest , he has stagnated in his role and if he wants to progress then this is the right move at the right time , maybe a little overdue.

Time to move on and refresh our backroom staff.

Good luck to him.

If he's any ambition to manage Everton he should have gone elsewhere years ago and built a decent management CV. If he had he would probably have been in charge of Everton now. I wish him good luck and hopefully if he does go that this marks the end of jobs for the boys and becomes jobs for the talented.
i`ll probably be slated for this - i hope he goes, the sooner the better. i never bought into the Big Dunc love-in. i dont want him near Everton, he was a thug and a liability, maybe he was what we deserved at the time. our history/culture is The school of science - not punching opponents left right and centre, thats for those yard-dogs across the park, they can get away with it, we cant and never should settle for thuggery

It looks as though Duncan is going to take up a management position at Blackburn.

If he does go, I wish him all the best.

I’ve got some great memories of his time here.
Will he sell us their striker, looks quite useful.

i`ll probably be slated for this - i hope he goes, the sooner the better. i never bought into the Big Dunc love-in. i dont want him near Everton, he was a thug and a liability, maybe he was what we deserved at the time. our history/culture is The school of science - not punching opponents left right and centre, thats for those yard-dogs across the park, they can get away with it, we cant and never should settle for thuggery
You shouldn't be slated for your opinion it's yours so fair enough. I would put the way he played (which at times bordered on thuggery) as something that i think has probably been due to his background and maybe a young man who played hard. This doesn't excuse thuggery but plenty of so called "hardmen" have done what he did and more. As a manager of a team he just won't get away with that behaviour and i would expect him to have matured now so that he realises that approach just doesn't work nowadays. I do hope he has a good managerial career somewhere but he'll have to be successful if he wants to come back here and like i said i hope that more importantly the days of jobs for the boys are over but I won't hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.