Duncan Ferguson Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks as though Duncan is going to take up a management position at Blackburn.

If he does go, I wish him all the best.

I’ve got some great memories of his time here.
I've noticed he has blended into the background on matchdays lately, almost as if he's been marginalised. It'll do him good to strike out on his own (he's always been a striker, after all :oops:) and I wish him all the luck in the world.

I hope he does for his own sake, he needs to get out of his comfort zone. If he ever hopes to manage Everton, he has to first go and prove himself elsewhere. It will be interesting to see what kind of a coach he is when he is the man in charge on a long term basis.
I think that if he doesn’t get this one, he will be up for other positions. If he ever wants to manage Everton, he needs to prove himself.

I wonder if he has any regrets about not following Carlo?

I hope he does go into management, love the guy but doesn't appear to have a major role in Lampard's team and it almost feels like he was forced onto other managers which i don't understand. A manager should always have a say in their backroom staff.

If he goes, I will follow his career in management, he loves Everton no doubt about it.

Blackburn finished 8th just 6 points outside the play offs place.

Be interesting to see what style of football he plays i'd guess it would be similar to Sean Dyche when he was at Burnley.

I disagree, needs to go and manage somewhere first.
it's looking like that now, but i'll always feel we missed an opportunity to put a passionate blue in charge...and i don't think we'd have had a relegation battle if Dunc was chief.

Frank's got a lot to prove next season, and so has Dunc on his new adventure (if confirmed). Good luck to both!

Rovers fans don't seem to keen on the idea, he is going to have to hit the ground running if he does get the job.

I wish he would go, but he seems like He is Glue and stuck with us for Life, Every new boss we have should have their own staff, not have Ferguson forced on them, which looks like it has happened time and time again, why people would want Ferguson as our boss in the past i dont know and will never ever get.

Status
Not open for further replies.