Dreadful Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Marco in disguise? I ask as you're using the same lame excuse that Silva used at Hull and at Watford.

Things go bad and he blames the club for not providing him with the right players.

Anyone can see that his tactics and game management are poor, bordering on non-existent, then add to this his complete inability to motivate a team of professional internationals tells me that he's not upto the job.
He chose the players not the club which I blame Marco for

Bet you wasn’t saying that towards the end of last season

And the players we brought in, bearing in mind the, still, huge amount of deadwood needing shifted, were not an improvement on existing?
The window shut weeks ago. We still have a squad full of international players that have no cohesion or singular direction. We are extremely predictable to play against.
Do you think the squad is underperforming or the players we brought in or the manager and coaching side?

He chose the players not the club which I blame Marco for
Eh? Brands chooses the players and dictates our style of play. Its Silvas job to coach, motivate and prepare them for every game.

Results show that Silva has been unable to do that and therefore has to go.

Eh? Brands chooses the players and dictates our style of play. Its Silvas job to coach, motivate and prepare them for every game.

Results show that Silva has been unable to do that and therefore has to go.
Brands has to find us a manager he can work with, with the same ideas, clearly that isnt Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.