Dreadful Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I fella, shut up. The players dictate the way the team play and that’s why we are so poor, they failed to get the right players in
Are you Marco in disguise? I ask as you're using the same lame excuse that Silva used at Hull and at Watford.

Things go bad and he blames the club for not providing him with the right players.

Anyone can see that his tactics and game management are poor, bordering on non-existent, then add to this his complete inability to motivate a team of professional internationals tells me that he's not upto the job.

Are you Marco in disguise? I ask as you're using the same lame excuse that Silva used at Hull and at Watford.

Things go bad and he blames the club for not providing him with the right players.

Anyone can see that his tactics and game management are poor, bordering on non-existent, then add to this his complete inability to motivate a team of professional internationals tells me that he's not upto the job.
:locked:

Nope...

;)

But we’re not mate

Not because of the players we have, because of the dolt in charge, as someone else has said we have a squad more than capable of top 6-8 being managed by someone well out their depth at that bracket. That’s where the frustration should lie, not with Brands, the squad or Moshiri but Silva

...the signs are not good, but it really is too early to call the window ‘dreadful’.

Gbamin is the key and unfortunately he’s been injured. Kean has been a disappointment as he’s not made an immediate impact, but most have not given up on him just yet. If Gbamin and Kean deliver, it won’t be seen as a dreadful window.

Sidebe is another disappointment, he doesn’t look like offering much competition for Coleman.
It is allways bad to sell your best player. And then you go and play your second best player on the right wing. How stupid can you be?

The transfer window was decent in my view. The issue was lack of a senior CF and a pacey CB and probably a box to box midfielder but you can't get everything in one window. Losing Gbamin to an injury was huge as our only other DM is Morgan who is no longer PL level in my view, he should be over in Italy or France playing with other plodders. Silva should be finding a formation to get more out of this squad we shouldn't be where we are.

...the signs are not good, but it really is too early to call the window ‘dreadful’.

Gbamin is the key and unfortunately he’s been injured. Kean has been a disappointment as he’s not made an immediate impact, but most have not given up on him just yet. If Gbamin and Kean deliver, it won’t be seen as a dreadful window.

Sidebe is another disappointment, he doesn’t look like offering much competition for Coleman.
It's very hard to judge Kean. Young kid, new league playing in a team that doesn't play to his strengths or get players around him. Ultimately I would have gone for an experienced forward as well because Cenk and Niasse aren't up to standard and DCL is a rotation option.

The transfer window was decent in my view. The issue was lack of a senior CF and a pacey CB and probably a box to box midfielder but you can't get everything in one window. Losing Gbamin to an injury was huge as our only other DM is Morgan who is no longer PL level in my view, he should be over in Italy or France playing with other plodders. Silva should be finding a formation to get more out of this squad we shouldn't be where we are.
The main issue I had was a whole midfield without goals,not a regular goal scorer from the 7 or 8 first teamers

Status
Not open for further replies.