Dreadful Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
...the signs are not good, but it really is too early to call the window ‘dreadful’.

Gbamin is the key and unfortunately he’s been injured. Kean has been a disappointment as he’s not made an immediate impact, but most have not given up on him just yet. If Gbamin and Kean deliver, it won’t be seen as a dreadful window.

Sidebe is another disappointment, he doesn’t look like offering much competition for Coleman.

It wasn't great but it's no excuse for this embarassing start. Brands needs to step up but Silva needs to go.

This, had we been getting results would people be saying it was a poor window? I highly doubt it. One of our main signings hasn’t got going yet because of an unfortunate freak injury and another is being wasted by a clueless dolt

I felt that we had a bad window at the time, but that was because I thought it would impede our ability to compete for a European place. I wasn't expecting us to be in a relegation dog fight, which was clearly naive of me considering Silva is a Watford reject that has relegation form plastered all over his Premier League CV.

We've got good players.

But we play without any direction, without any flair. We're probably the most boring team to watch in the league, boss we've kept possession for 250 consecutive passes, but Mina still has possession.

I watched Burnley, Villa... every team we've faced this season, get the ball and run at our defence, make us be stretched. Us? We sit there and invite them to all get in position, and pass it round until we inevitably give it away.

Digne, Kean, Gomes, Delph don't turn into bad players over night, but when there's spineless tactics, we're never gona push on.

Not signing a new RB and insisting on playing 2 DM's against trash like Burnley is whats kiling us. Not the signings.

Why is this the go to excuse? This squad can comfortably finish top 8.
This squad can comfortably beat the likes of Villa/Sheff United/Bournemouth/Burnley.
The manager is using the team in the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.