Don't tell me Sky Sports don't do this to annoy Everton fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever watch games on Sky, so miss most of their popcorn

This has got me beat though. I'm plainly being thick, but what's 5.5 ?

If anyone says half of 11 I'll set @Dutch Toffee on you

2r7mzw1.png

More like:
timmy-gig-02.jpg

SKY are pure toss like...

We're the only British team left in Europa after humping our opponents and Lukaku has got 5.5 in the last 3 games.

Yet all they can be is negative and then talk about Leicester wtf.

They are right though about one thing. The team are nervous at Goodison due to the crowd.

Frankly I'm glad the next two games are away.

But notice tomo brought that up about Goodison. Any chance of a dig at us he is on it like a hot snot.

You might think they would care because the English clubs are in danger of losing their 4th CL team due to the awful season they've had.

Believe it or not, the fourth CL team is more to do with how much the bidding rights for Europa and CL games go in home nations. There is NO danger to us losing our 4th slot anytime soon. Money talks with UEFA. Who'd a thunk it?

We're the only British team left in Europa after humping our opponents and Lukaku has got 5.5 in the last 3 games.

They are right though about one thing. The team are nervous at Goodison due to the crowd.

you talking about soccer saturday? They talked about Everton quite a bit before that...they're there to discuss EPL in any case

if beckham didn't really do it - gerrard definitely won't.

The standard of the MLS has definitely improved since Beckham's time mate. I saw LA Galaxy play NY Red Bulls in October and it was a good game though Robbie Keane was the best player on the pitch. Not Premier League standard by a country mile but for Sky it will fill their summer schedule with football and theres a ready made following of deludeds ready to see how Gerrard gets on over there. He'll be the star of the MLS.

I think Beckham owns one of the new MLS franchise teams (well he's the front man anyway) so sky interest there too?

The standard of the MLS has definitely improved since Beckham's time mate. I saw LA Galaxy play NY Red Bulls in October and it was a good game though Robbie Keane was the best player on the pitch. Not Premier League standard by a country mile but for Sky it will fill their summer schedule with football and theres a ready made following of deludeds ready to see how Gerrard gets on over there. He'll be the star of the MLS.

I think Beckham owns one of the new MLS franchise teams (well he's the front man anyway) so sky interest there too?
Beckhams trying to start a club in Miami but it's been a no go so far.

Stop whining like a little bitch, grow a pair and remember" We don't care "

Stop waiting for admiration from the media.

Career path at Liverpool :
Paid 100,000 pounds a week at age 19, or be signed for 20 million.
Be promising for 15 years
Join Sky or the BBC, and spout inane drivel

Status
Not open for further replies.