Don't tell me Sky Sports don't do this to annoy Everton fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky aren't silly, they prefer teams with a bit of drama about them.

Sadly Everton are very boring, especially in Europe. When was the last time you seen us ticket steal, manslaughter or drop masonry on innocent waiters heads?

Stop being so dull Everton.

this is true, stab a few ukranians and they'll start liking us as seems to be the way. ha who am i kidding we'd be villified and never allowed to have a football match ever again.

I only ever watch games on Sky, so miss most of their popcorn

Lukaku has got 5.5 in the last 3 games
This has got me beat though. I'm plainly being thick, but what's 5.5 ?

If anyone says half of 11 I'll set @Dutch Toffee on you

2r7mzw1.png

Last edited:

I think that was my point. They talked about Liverpool in the Europa. They talked more about a Leicester player when doing our section.

I'm not annoyed. I couldn't give a damn but its getting to the point where it must be a running gag between them.

You might think they would care because the English clubs are in danger of losing their 4th CL team due to the awful season they've had.

That whole panel today was a disgrace with their indifference to us. Begrudged acceptance of Lukaku's goals...only Merson giving him any praise....even Charlie Nicholas being negative. Youre right about Leicester...they did more on Cambiaso (?) and clips of his performance against us...yet Leicester aren't even playing this weekend !!! They can all get stuffed as far as Im concerned.

That whole panel today was a disgrace with their indifference to us. Begrudged acceptance of Lukaku's goals...only Merson giving him any praise....even Charlie Nicholas being negative. Youre right about Leicester...they did more on Cambiaso (?) and clips of his performance against us...yet Leicester aren't even playing this weekend !!! They can all get stuffed as far as Im concerned.
Do not watch them I do not.

I played FIFA13 the other day, played as Everton obviously and the first thing Tyler says in my first game of commentary is "Everton, always in the shadow of Liverpool even when they aren't doing well"

Status
Not open for further replies.