Don't tell me Sky Sports don't do this to annoy Everton fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty mcfly

Player Valuation: £40m
We're the only British team left in Europa after humping our opponents and Lukaku has got 5.5 in the last 3 games.

Yet all they can be is negative and then talk about Leicester wtf.

They are right though about one thing. The team are nervous at Goodison due to the crowd.

Frankly I'm glad the next two games are away.

We're the only British team left in Europa after humping our opponents and Lukaku has got 5.5 in the last 3 games.

They are right though about one thing. The team are nervous at Goodison due to the crowd.

+ jamies column

1096.gif

british media is something else....i hate it,,,yet i read it every day

Do Sky cover the EL?

If not, then it doesnt exist.

Funnily enough, they did cover it the night we beat Young Boys 4-1 away and Lukaku scored a hattrick.

The headline item on their 11pm news that night?

'Balotelli scores a penalty as Liverpool win 1-0'.

Haven't mentioned the Europa League since, 'cos all English clubs are rubbish in Europe, innit'.

Ah, so the poor performances are the fault of the crowd, then.

Mea culpa......

If you're waiting for Sky to give us credit then sit with me, I've been waiting for years. They never have and probably never will. We're not a media darling so any praise the press as a whole give us is begrudgingly and through gritted teeth.

They're not wrong though. Our support this year has been toxic. The team haven't been the best but Goodison Park is always on the edge of their seat waiting to spit acid about a misplaced pass.

Do Sky even cover Everton?they act as though we don't exist;)lol
I think that was my point. They talked about Liverpool in the Europa. They talked more about a Leicester player when doing our section.

I'm not annoyed. I couldn't give a damn but its getting to the point where it must be a running gag between them.

You might think they would care because the English clubs are in danger of losing their 4th CL team due to the awful season they've had.

I think that was my point. They talked about Liverpool in the Europa. They talked more about a Leicester player when doing our section.

I'm not annoyed. I couldn't give a damn but its getting to the point where it must be a running gag between them.

You might think they would care because the English clubs are in danger of losing their 4th CL team due to the awful season they've had.
I can never get my head around how the assorted "meejah" bow down in reverence to them,they absolutely love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.