2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100% with him. I said the other the day that the d-head should be more responsible about what he leaks out, if he does geniunely get real secret info (which I do doubt), because it can put the club squarely a back foot. He came out of the woodwork and proceeded to tell me what a top fella he was, about how he sorted about 20 people out for tickets and he just passes along infornation to fellow blues, yardy yardy yada. If DCL is out for a pro-longed period and everybody now knows it clubs are going to have us over a barrel because we'll now be more desperate than ever for a striker.

He's probably lurking in here like the insecure bell he is, along with his cultist, weirdo disciples. (Four-letter word)
And yet it’s people like you that lose their heads most over him, how insecure is that?

I agree 100% with him. I said the other the day that the d-head should be more responsible about what he leaks out, if he does geniunely get real secret info (which I do doubt), because it can put the club squarely a back foot. He came out of the woodwork and proceeded to tell me what a top fella he was, about how he sorted about 20 people out for tickets and he just passes along infornation to fellow blues, yardy yardy yada. If DCL is out for a pro-longed period and everybody now knows it clubs are going to have us over a barrel because we'll now be more desperate than ever for a striker.

He's probably lurking in here like the insecure bell he is, along with his cultist, weirdo disciples. (Four-letter word)

Bit of bell behaviour yourself in regards to this randomer. No wonder you get binned from your jobs IRL.

Bad Quad injuries are a nightmare to recover from if you're the type of athlete who relies on jumping/bursting runs which is DCL's game.

The fact he keeps picking up niggles including being left out in pre season as a "precaution" the writings on the wall.

I wouldn't be shocked if they go down the surgical route like Gbamin if it continues.
What injury does he have now? Do you know?

Or are you pulling things out of your arse since you have as much info as the rest of us?

DCL was signed for £1.5 millions 4 years ago - could have sold him for £45-50 million and signed 2-3 attacking players and stayed within FFP limits.

The manager has dropped a bollock listening to our inept medical team instead of seeing with his own eyes that DCL is likely finished as someone who can play 30+ games a season.
Bizzarre post

Somehow Franks fault

And "that DCL is likely finished as someone who can play 30+" I mean you have literally pulled that out of thin air just to moan.

I don't think anybody made that bid though mate.

Seems everyone just assumes we've turned down massive bids for him.

Maybe folk would have been happier if we stuck him on the transfer list. "Hey Dom, you've just had a great season and in about 2 weeks time we are gonna hire Benitez who is gonna play you when your not fit and worsen an injury which hasn't happened yet but will happen. Any chance you could throw a cheeky transfer request in please so we can cash in as we've got your replacement Rondon lined up from Harchester Utd"

DCL was signed for £1.5 millions 4 years ago - could have sold him for £45-50 million and signed 2-3 attacking players and stayed within FFP limits.

The manager has dropped a bollock listening to our inept medical team instead of seeing with his own eyes that DCL is likely finished as someone who can play 30+ games a season.
He was signed 6 years ago, the previous manager dropped the bollock by rushing him back against medical advice because he wasn’t good enough to manage wins without him when we were in a mess

Still weird. It's going to come out sooner or later. Papers will probably pick it up today or tomorrow anyway.

You seem so angry about this.

He didn't come out the woodwork as you put it, he replied to a post where you completely unnecessarily insulted him. And he replied in a courteous manner.

There are countless similar reports/journalists on social media doing exactly the same thing. You cannot keep much information secret anymore, there's too much interest.

He's passing on information (correct or not) to those who are interested, but let's not single him out for undermining the club when it's likely common knowledge already.

Status
Not open for further replies.