2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
1659458347663.png

The injury got last season was one of the worst for when it comes to getting back fit sustainably again.

Nobody can accuse him - not saying you are - of not keeping in shape etc, just look at him, but the injury he got just meant every other part of him was compensating, and it's why he's had so many niggles since. Big worry.

Agree his conditioning looks excellent not a pound of excessive weight on him, which looks a worry for us.

We've got no money

That's the club's fault, so it's their responsibility to find answers.

If DCL's injury was as serious as you suggest, then we are going to have to sell him. I don't want to do that, but if he is never going to be injury free for long periods, then we need the money for him as soon as possible to reinvest.

There should have been no doubts. Having Rondon as your back up to a player with serious injury concerns is a recipe for getting relegated.
There isn't any doubts

Everton do want another striker

So far they have failed to get one

It's like a bloke on Tinder trying to get laid. Just because he doesn't get laid, doesn't mean he isn't trying.

Not speaking from personal experience of course... I used Hinge

We need another striker and are trying for another striker, we should have got one in but it's not for a lack of trying

Dom's not a divvy

You very much are though

Trying isn't good enough though. This is top level professional football, you get nothing for just trying. You need to find solutions that work.

We need another striker and are trying for another striker, we should have got one in but it's not for a lack of trying

Dom's not a divvy

You very much are though
How anyone makes excuses for that sham player I dont know.

A no show when we needed a striker last season.

Thank the Lord we had Richarlison or we'd have been in the Championship right now...where Calvert-Lewin really should be ploughing his trade in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.