2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most top goal scorers normally take penalties which add to their tally too, Dom doesn’t.

If you discount penalties, Kane is one goal ahead of Son, who is level with DCL. Salah falls level with Bamford, and Fernandes and Lacazette are well off the pace.

He's had a great season, no doubt about it. I also tend to think that he was playing through injury in the middle portion of the season when he was struggling. It's why we've got to get someone else in up there - we can't run him into the ground out of necessity the way we did, or the way OGS ran Rashford into the ground the last two seasons.

Anybody else slightly concerned at his comments after the game, about enjoying London and the freedom he has down there. In context of course

Anybody else slightly concerned at his comments after the game, about enjoying London and the freedom he has down there. In context of course

No, he was put on the spot with the question and so just shrugged and said the first thing that came into his head.

What London club would he leave us for? Chelsea? Don't need him. Arsenal or Spurs? They're both in turmoil and couldn't afford him anyway (plus we're better). West 'Am? Lolz.

Yeah same here. I think when he has time that’s his biggest problem. Most of his finishes either header or foot are 1 touch. I just feel he has the right attitude and desire to improve. Good awareness today and with his speed those of the type or runs and balls he should be receiving.

I totally understand the situation he's in, speaking from experience. On my tuesday night 7 a side I am lethal when I have no time on the ball, and have to use my instinct to make first time shots and decisions. But given space I take too long to decide. I worked on it and was the Star player the following season, better runs, passing, better decision-making, along with my goals. I might mentor DCL. it's exactly the same.

No, he was put on the spot with the question and so just shrugged and said the first thing that came into his head.

What London club would he leave us for? Chelsea? Don't need him. Arsenal or Spurs? They're both in turmoil and couldn't afford him anyway (plus we're better). West 'Am? Lolz.
Spurs could when they sell Cane

Status
Not open for further replies.