2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many 1v1s has he bagged this season now? Not asking that to have a dig, genuinely curious

Can only remember the 2 vs West Ham
Yeah same here. I think when he has time that’s his biggest problem. Most of his finishes either header or foot are 1 touch. I just feel he has the right attitude and desire to improve. Good awareness today and with his speed those of the type or runs and balls he should be receiving.

He has things to improve of course but the improvement in his game form last season is unbelievable
Consistency is the main thing with him but then you could argue that about a lot of strikers, I thought it was good seeing him take a through ball today it's shows there is more in his repertoire than just aerial shots, he played well today.

Consistency is the main thing with him but then you could argue that about a lot of strikers, I thought it was good seeing him take a through ball today it's shows there is more in his repertoire than just aerial shots, he played well today.

He’s getting on the end of a lot of these through balls. It’s not much from going to missing them to finding the composure when they start going in. We’ve had strikers at Goodison though who wouldn’t be anywhere near these chances and looked like they could play all day and never score.

Yeah same here. I think when he has time that’s his biggest problem. Most of his finishes either header or foot are 1 touch. I just feel he has the right attitude and desire to improve. Good awareness today and with his speed those of the type or runs and balls he should be receiving.

He definitely has the right attitude and desire to improve, which is evidenced in that Summer he transformed his body. I think if Davies works on his physique - maybe we can send him to Leon Goretxa for the summer lol - he'll be much better

Status
Not open for further replies.