2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wouldn’t be worried with DCL. If he thinks the grass is greener elsewhere he’s easily replaced.
This isn’t a Lukaku situation, he’s not that good yet and not guaranteed to be.
I like him, got some good attributes but needs to work on his game still.
That said, hope he stays and is a goodun for years to come.
Yeah, I sleep very soundly at night when hearing that DCL might find greener pastures elsewhere. I like the lad, and rate him, but we're not winning the league with him. Lukaku was irreplaceable and we knew it. As Inter have just shown, you can indeed win a league with Big Rom. I had a sense listening to Carlo today that the manager is not in love with his striker. When DCL regularly slots the kind of chances he slotted today, I might start to have the odd sleepless night or two...

Yeah, I sleep very soundly at night when hearing that DCL might find greener pastures elsewhere. I like the lad, and rate him, but we're not winning the league with him. Lukaku was irreplaceable and we knew it. As Inter have just shown, you can indeed win a league with Big Rom. I had a sense listening to Carlo today that the manager is not in love with his striker. When DCL regularly slots the kind of chances he slotted today, I might start to have the odd sleepless night or two...

Please feel free to sleep for the rest of 2021. Possibly beyond.

I reckon you could probably win Serie A with Calvert-Lewin.

I saw Pelle getting himself on the scoresheet the other week, and I think Pandev is still going strong well into his fifties.

Hes a proper slotter as they say in Engerland. Would love a consistent number #10 *cough cough* (JR) to give him service. DCL can slot 20 every season. EASY.

When James is out he's the most exciting player in the team and it isn't close for me but we don't do nearly enough in the way of supporting him and delivering service he can thrive on.

Status
Not open for further replies.