2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying what I think he'll go for. You're quoting fictitious numbers at me from a fictitious Barcelona bid.

Why?

Because you said firstly he would go for 75m, then that the club invented a story about turning down a bid for 80m to pave the way for him to leave for less.

It doesn't make sense

Back on topic: I know what I think DCL would get us in terms of a fee right now: £25M-£30M - absolute top whack.

We should go for Kevin Volland at Leverkusen. Almost a 1:2 goals per game ratio for them since 2016. €18M they paid for him. An utter steal.

At 22 he was scoring 6 goals in 37 games for Hoffenheim, he has also scored 9 goals in 21 games this season, much less than DCLs total, in a VASTLY inferior league.

Next.

Speaking as a scouser I would like that player whose name is De Beek. I am almost pissing myself laughing at the idea de Beek. You have to pronounce it to appreciate the humour. Many years ago Channel 4 only started at about 6pm, but all day they showed scenes to hold the attention. One I have never forgotten. Two thick scouse penguins gawping through a hole in the ice at 2 thousand penguins on an ice floe. One says to the other "Which one do you fancy den?" His friend replies "de one wid de beak". Get it????

Speaking as a scouser I would like that player whose name is De Beek. I am almost pissing myself laughing at the idea de Beek. You have to pronounce it to appreciate the humour. Many years ago Channel 4 only started at about 6pm, but all day they showed scenes to hold the attention. One I have never forgotten. Two thick scouse penguins gawping through a hole in the ice at 2 thousand penguins on an ice floe. One says to the other "Which one do you fancy den?" His friend replies "de one wid de beak". Get it????

tenor.gif

no buddy

At 22 he was scoring 6 goals in 37 games for Hoffenheim, he has also scored 9 goals in 21 games this season, much less than DCLs total, in a VASTLY inferior league.

Next.
2012/13 season - when he broke into the Bundesliga - to the present season:

6 goals + 12 assists
11 goals + 9 assists
8 goals + 7 assists
8 goals + 10 assists
6 goals + 2 assists
14 goals + 2 assists
14 goals + 10 assists
9 goals + 10 assists

Totals

77 goals
62 assists

League one level.

Forget his age, he has had enough games here now for us to form a solid opinion and there isn't a thread of evidence to suggest this lad will go on and be a top striker and slot 15-20 goals in a season. He just doesn't have it, plain and simple.

This will be his last season at Everton
OK

Back on topic: I know what I think DCL would get us in terms of a fee right now: £25M-£30M - absolute top whack.

We should go for Kevin Volland at Leverkusen. Almost a 1:2 goals per game ratio for them since 2016. €18M they paid for him. An utter steal.
How much was Solanke 20 mil was it. DCL has to be at least double that surely. I would say his worth is around 40 mil in this market the prices are stupid. How much would you say Tammy Abraham would be worth.

How much was Solanke 20 mil was it. DCL has to be at least double that surely. I would say his worth is around 40 mil in this market the prices are stupid. How much would you say Tammy Abraham would be worth.
DCL has scored 22 PL goals in 4 seasons.

Who in their right mind is paying £40M for a player who averages just over 5 games per season?

If you want a laugh guys click on page 1 and a few more of this thread and read the comments about DCL.... plenty would of binned him after 1 game, just shows how wrong people can be. You can’t write off young lads who are still progressing same with Davies I hope anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.