2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL has scored 22 PL goals in 4 seasons.

Who in their right mind is paying £40M for a player who averages just over 5 games per season?
As I said Solanke went for 20m an what’s he scored 1 goal in the prem is it. English players have a premium an he’s 22. Joelinton cost 40 mil.

Funniest part about Dave’s logic is he’s adding all of DCL’s goals up over 4 seasons to say no one will spend money on him as his average is low. (Completely ignoring the growth of players).

But then recommends a striker in the Bundesliga that averages 9.5 goals per season. Top slotter.

Funniest part about Dave’s logic is he’s adding all of DCL’s goals up over 4 seasons to say no one will spend money on him as his average is low. (Completely ignoring the growth of players).

But then recommends a striker in the Bundesliga that averages 9.5 goals per season. Top slotter.
1:2 goals per game, and makes almost as many assists.

I'd have DCL down the road in a heartbeat to get Volland in. Anyone would.

As I said Solanke went for 20m an what’s he scored 1 goal in the prem is it. English players have a premium an he’s 22. Joelinton cost 40 mil.
Solanke had the Liverpool 'premium' attached.

If he played for Southamption they couldn't have given him away.

DCL has scored 22 PL goals in 4 seasons.

Who in their right mind is paying £40M for a player who averages just over 5 games per season?

What he has done in the past does not matter.

All that matters is the present and right now he is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.