2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

MarcelsGoat

Clique Spokesperson
Back on topic: I know what I think DCL would get us in terms of a fee right now: £25M-£30M - absolute top whack.

We should go for Kevin Volland at Leverkusen. Almost a 1:2 goals per game ratio for them since 2016. €18M they paid for him. An utter steal.
At 22 he was scoring 6 goals in 37 games for Hoffenheim, he has also scored 9 goals in 21 games this season, much less than DCLs total, in a VASTLY inferior league.

Next.

everton1953

Player Valuation: £20m
Speaking as a scouser I would like that player whose name is De Beek. I am almost pissing myself laughing at the idea de Beek. You have to pronounce it to appreciate the humour. Many years ago Channel 4 only started at about 6pm, but all day they showed scenes to hold the attention. One I have never forgotten. Two thick scouse penguins gawping through a hole in the ice at 2 thousand penguins on an ice floe. One says to the other "Which one do you fancy den?" His friend replies "de one wid de beak". Get it????

McBain

Player Valuation: £70m
Speaking as a scouser I would like that player whose name is De Beek. I am almost pissing myself laughing at the idea de Beek. You have to pronounce it to appreciate the humour. Many years ago Channel 4 only started at about 6pm, but all day they showed scenes to hold the attention. One I have never forgotten. Two thick scouse penguins gawping through a hole in the ice at 2 thousand penguins on an ice floe. One says to the other "Which one do you fancy den?" His friend replies "de one wid de beak". Get it????

the sniderman

Player Valuation: £35m
no buddy

riddick

Player Valuation: £70m
I still cannot fathom how he messed up that shot for his attempted second goal. you put just about anyone in that situation and they score. It's like it took more effort to miss than to score.

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
At 22 he was scoring 6 goals in 37 games for Hoffenheim, he has also scored 9 goals in 21 games this season, much less than DCLs total, in a VASTLY inferior league.

Next.
2012/13 season - when he broke into the Bundesliga - to the present season:

6 goals + 12 assists
11 goals + 9 assists
8 goals + 7 assists
8 goals + 10 assists
6 goals + 2 assists
14 goals + 2 assists
14 goals + 10 assists
9 goals + 10 assists

Totals

77 goals
62 assists

Lloydystark

Player Valuation: £2.5m
League one level.

Forget his age, he has had enough games here now for us to form a solid opinion and there isn't a thread of evidence to suggest this lad will go on and be a top striker and slot 15-20 goals in a season. He just doesn't have it, plain and simple.

This will be his last season at Everton
OK

Tony101

Player Valuation: £950k
Back on topic: I know what I think DCL would get us in terms of a fee right now: £25M-£30M - absolute top whack.

We should go for Kevin Volland at Leverkusen. Almost a 1:2 goals per game ratio for them since 2016. €18M they paid for him. An utter steal.
How much was Solanke 20 mil was it. DCL has to be at least double that surely. I would say his worth is around 40 mil in this market the prices are stupid. How much would you say Tammy Abraham would be worth.

Megatron

Player Valuation: £30m
Nope. I said the club invented the move story, not the fee.
Sky invented the story, not Everton or Barcelona, from a false source then ran with it for 2 days straight even after both clubs had denied any knowledge of it

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
How much was Solanke 20 mil was it. DCL has to be at least double that surely. I would say his worth is around 40 mil in this market the prices are stupid. How much would you say Tammy Abraham would be worth.
DCL has scored 22 PL goals in 4 seasons.

Who in their right mind is paying £40M for a player who averages just over 5 games per season?

Lloydystark

Player Valuation: £2.5m
If you want a laugh guys click on page 1 and a few more of this thread and read the comments about DCL.... plenty would of binned him after 1 game, just shows how wrong people can be. You can’t write off young lads who are still progressing same with Davies I hope anyway

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks