2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaping the benefits of having a partner of the quality of Richarlison, he had a much harder task when he was being played up on his own, whether Carlo thinks he's good enough or not for what he's trying to acheive will become clear after a few transfer windows.

Love all the football experts in here telling us how crap he is. Coincidentally it's prob the same tossers who said Lukaku didn't run enough
"Lukaku was lazy laaaaa and didn't deserve to wear the blue."

I wonder what we will be showing at the end of the season for Dom...

He'd never have made the bench in a decent Everton team. I think from a technical point of view he's shocking: no intelligence of movement, no courage, no poise.

He's good enough for THIS Everton team, but a decent Everton team? He'd have to improve about 100%.
Oh here we go

Dominic cantscore loser
He’s utter pony
Why play a striker who can’t slot when you’ve got one of the best young slotters in Europe on your books.

Poor management.
Complete-Lavatory
He does everything right, except score - or even look like scoring.
I’ve supported him and everything but the lad has absolutely no strikers instinct. Can’t pick a run to save his life, can’t find space in the box and that defenders header in the Palace box was totally indicative of what he is all about.
Good all round athlete, absolutely turd striker.
Simply, not a good enough player for Everton. He is Championship quality at best.
May as well have Niasse or Tosun next time - or none of them.
Utterly useless. How many more chances does this guy need for the management to reach the conclusion that he’s, at best, a championship player?
Good athlete and that but he is a terrible terrible footballer
Will never ever be a goalscorer.
Just doesn't have the ability. When Sheff Utd were throwing 20mil at Swansea for McBurnie we really should have been trying to sell Calvert-Lewin to them.
DCL in the bin
DCL is woeful I’ve said it for years, I’d love it if we loaned him out abroad he somehow has the knack to get picked even though he does very little. He must be amazing in training, Richarlison, Tosun should be playing there.
Worse goals:game ratio than the much-criticized Niasse.
Id rather have the likes of danny ings than him
Calamitous performance. Not good enough.
Oh just pish off CL you absolute tea cosy.
id of went with Mirallas up front. He is a better footballer like.
That Jesus goal, you will never see DCL making that sort of front post run.
A striker who doesn't and cannot score goals is a liability and should not be a teams main number 9. I find the whole thing embarrassing tbh. It seems more like sentimentality. Let him learn how to score somewhere else such as with the under 23s or on loan and then if and when he is ever ready then fine give him a run if he earns it.

We bought Kean because we cannot score goals and then low and behold, first game of an optimistic season and the cannot score merchant leads the way again. I would even prefer to give Tosun a go than DCL and he is not good enough either. Even put Richy up front temporarily if Kean isnt fit enough yet. Silva is going to cost us a lot of points in this early run of decent fixtures unless he grows a pair of balls and stops worrying about hurting DCLs feelings.

We wont win games if we dont score goals. Its really not that complicated.
I’m honestly gutted never loaned him to Sheffield United.

He’d have learned more about there, then here. Gutted.
He’s genuinely woeful. Another inept performance, he offers nothing as proven yesterday
He's the new Cameron jerome
Serious black mark against the managers judgment that he rates DCL.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.