2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he didn't score ...... granted DCL hasn't played well today but some sad gets can't wait for him to have a bad game. He's played well for weeks and one game when nearly all other 11 players were garbage he is getting stick.... sad.

Team is crying out for a good striker. Everyone can see it. That´s about the gist of everyone´s frustrations.

He's gotten better this season but he's not even in the same ballpark as lukaku even in his current abhorrent form and 65 stone frame

But he didn't score ...... granted DCL hasn't played well today but some sad gets can't wait for him to have a bad game. He's played well for weeks and one game when nearly all other 11 players were garbage he is getting stick.... sad.

So when I criticise him after a “good game” I should enjoy the win and stop moanong? And when he misses two chances , one at 0-0 and the other at 1-0 I am supposedly waiting for him to have “one bad game” just to lay into him? I have always said his finishing is gash and today is just one more example

Half of you didn't think he was good enough to play the way he has of recent.... but he has because it's called potential and the ability to work at achieving it.

One bad game - one and you would think he's played poor all last month.

The irony is that with Rom it was 4 or 5 day games where one would erase the memory.... cos fans wanted to believe that stats made the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.