2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can’t play good games against teams that don’t leave heaps of space behind. He can play well against the big teams when we need him to run a lot that’s it. He doesn’t have to technical ability and isn’t leathal enough to play in games like this

Indeed. His best games come when the expectation is to be a pain in the backside and do a lot of running. When the onus is on him to unlock a defence or take a big chance, he´ll be found wanting.

Reckon the game would have panned out differently if Mitrovic was swapped with DCL.

Yeah cos Mitrovic would have loved to have our players behind him today eh. How many did he score playing for the better team? Are you telling me that being a striker isn't all about goals????

Yeah cos Mitrovic would have loved to have our players behind him today eh. How many did he score playing for the better team? Are you telling me that being a striker isn't all about goals????

If being a striker is all about goals then it doesn´t bode well for DCL... I don´t even rate Mitrovic, he just played far better than our centre forward.

If being a striker is all about goals then it doesn´t bode well for DCL... I don´t even rate Mitrovic, he just played far better than our centre forward.
But he didn't score ...... granted DCL hasn't played well today but some sad gets can't wait for him to have a bad game. He's played well for weeks and one game when nearly all other 11 players were garbage he is getting stick.... sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.