2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time and games does he need to learn? need a striker in the summer no doubt or try out some of younger talent in the last games.

He IS the younger talent

Massively unlucky today

Header he was inches away from

Flick he hit the post

With luck he could have had 2

He IS the younger talent

Massively unlucky today

Header he was inches away from

Flick he hit the post

With luck he could have had 2

Yeah but but but Liverpool have got salah who scores loads of goals and I want a brand new shiny striker..... I don't want these adidas 4 stripes.... all the kids in school will laugh.

He's a 22 year old inexperienced kid who didn't hide despite not getting going..... wher3as golden boy go as barely got a whiff of a complaint cos we wanna be nice to him..... it will be the last we see him play after his stamp on mitrovic.

Yeah but but but Liverpool have got salah who scores loads of goals and I want a brand new shiny striker..... I don't want these adidas 4 stripes.... all the kids in school will laugh.

He's a 22 year old inexperienced kid who didn't hide despite not getting going..... wher3as golden boy go as barely got a whiff of a complaint cos we wanna be nice to him..... it will be the last we see him play after his stamp on mitrovic.

He’s played 74 games over 3 years in the top flight. This inexperienced crap is running thin

He's been great recently but that was a very worrying performance. Was completely nullified by 2 of the worst defenders to play top flight football. He offered us nothing and was very static.

He's been great recently but that was a very worrying performance. Was completely nullified by 2 of the worst defenders to play top flight football. He offered us nothing and was very ebut
Don't worry I watched paddy mcnair put lukaku into his back pocket on his debut and he's world class by all accounts....

Yeah because that doesn’t gain you experience. You want to discount the time he played on the left as well

Nope.... just like to establish that the lad is getting the usual shithouse know it all fan treatment especially reserved for the young home grown players.... you crack on.

you'll still be crying for Rom to come home when he's 32 playing for galatasaray as a bench warmer....

I'm prepared to see this lad given the opportunities he needs to fulfil his potential..... sadly we've got a few United esque fans here who were slating rashford in his poor games... they are quiet now.

He was bad, but to be fair he was also no worse than any of the others.

But that's not the point.... the knives weren't already out for the other players..... DCL isn't the shiny Roy of the Rovers striker that seem to be floating round in abundance.

Status
Not open for further replies.