Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

I’ve posted on here before and guess what this forum has made my mental health worse being banned for no reason for arguing with one of youre little cliques and then coming back to him slagging off my dead mum

Stick them all on ignore mate, that`s what the ignore function is there for.

Since coronavirus kicked off my ignore list has grown quite a bit lol

I’ve posted on here before and guess what this forum has made my mental health worse being banned for no reason for arguing with one of youre little cliques and then coming back to him slagging off my dead mum
Guru I hope your feeling a little better. What I would say is try not to think of it as "arguing". We all have different views on all manners of topics, but on one, surely everyone has one aim on this board. To be supportive and receive some mental health support wherever possible. One of things we ALL have in common, at some point we experience poor mental health, some worse than others. It's a learning curve for ALL of us mate, regardless of status. It's about making our journey through life a little less distressing. Please continue be pro active in asking / looking for help with your mental health. Remember, you too can provide support to someone, through your life experience. Take care buddy.

Little update
My lady seems to be on the up and she’s finally started her new job as an A&E nurse
Also my shoulder is finally coming back to something like working order so I’ve started training again

hoping this is the sun coming up on it all tbh; can’t wait to take her out shopping for whatever she wants and go for dinner and cocktails

Keep an eye on the websites of the likes of big pubs etc with the capacity to move outside from April 12th, as a lot of them are taking bookings already for seating.

The railway club by me, which has a big sports ground alongside it, footy, cricket pitches etc, are planning on erecting a marque , our local members club is turning the bowling green into a beer garden, as a couple of example.

If you book something for her, it`ll give her something to really look forward too.

Keep an eye on the websites of the likes of big pubs etc with the capacity to move outside from April 12th, as a lot of them are taking bookings already for seating.

The railway club by me, which has a big sports ground alongside it, footy, cricket pitches etc, are planning on erecting a marque , our local members club is turning the bowling green into a beer garden, as a couple of example.

If you book something for her, it`ll give her something to really look forward too.

Yeh I’ve got a couple of spots booked for an outdoor drink/meal early next month now. They’re all desperate for customers.

wouldnt mind going bierkeller and heebies once it’s all open
Praying the pilgrim has survived all this tbh, that’s our favourite
Is that the railway in maghull?

wouldnt mind going bierkeller and heebies once it’s all open
Praying the pilgrim has survived all this tbh, that’s our favourite

Don`t think you`ve got a chance with the first two, maybe the Pilly, as it`s got that courtyard bit as you go in.

There`s big talk of letting all the little places on Bold St use the pavement outside for eating and drinking, with the onus being on the council to prove why they shouldn`t be allowed to do it, rather than the other way around.

One of the most dangerous things facing young people, and young men in particular, is mental health problems, usually depression and/or anxiety.

In many, though obviously not all cases, this can lead to suicide, the majority of which could have been prevented by simply talking and seeking help.

Please use this thread that I created a few years ago to do just that - talk, open up. Do it anonymously, or do it from your current account - no one here will judge, I guarantee that you will find helping hands, many of whom, myself included, have been through it and come out of the other side. We can also provide the appropriate signposting to further and suitable help for you.

Use it for help, or to help others, or for both.

I can't promise that we can fix your problems, but I can promise that the members posting here will try to help you feel better.

My original post is below;

If you’re suffering, please get help ASAP. See your GP at the earliest convenience. Here’s some useful links for those times when help may seem inaccessible;

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us

https://mind.org.uk/

thanks for this thread friend
It’s good to be able to vent when life’s getting you down xx

Don`t think you`ve got a chance with the first two, maybe the Pilly, as it`s got that courtyard bit as you go in.

There`s big talk of letting all the little places on Bold St use the pavement outside for eating and drinking, with the onus being on the council to prove why they shouldn`t be allowed to do it, rather than the other way around.

Why would they not do this? They did it last year.

Just a little reminder for all of us

you live in a body refined by millions of years of evolution, it can do amazing things for what it is, and every time that sun rises on a new day is a chance for a day that will surprise and enrich you in the most silly of ways

I love each and every one of you; go out and make today and tomorrow days where you tell all bad parts of your life to do one

you’ve got this