Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Was told it would be that day (yesterday). They did have a lot staff working from home so it's not like they're running full systems go but I took that to mean I wouldn't be left with a long wait. Heard nothing and they've closed for the day now.

You have to bear in mind the extra ordinary times that we are living in mate, there’s no such thing as normal at the mo.

This week has been a struggle. Barely been out of bed since Sunday because I’ve had the week off. Moving to a new place tomorrow which isn’t ideal at the present time but at least it will keep me busy for the next two days.

Biggest problem with the lockdown is too much time to think. I’d been doing well and getting back on track but I can feel things deteriorating rapidly and with no end in sight it’s all very disheartening.

This week has been a struggle. Barely been out of bed since Sunday because I’ve had the week off. Moving to a new place tomorrow which isn’t ideal at the present time but at least it will keep me busy for the next two days.

Biggest problem with the lockdown is too much time to think. I’d been doing well and getting back on track but I can feel things deteriorating rapidly and with no end in sight it’s all very disheartening.

Hi mate, I recently moved into an apartment on my own, I barely sleep, during the middle of the night I can be on Twitter talking to people in the same mess ! Fortunately I have work still, shortened days though. But once I get home I sink, sink, & sink until I burst into tears, terrible situation I am in !! I fully understand how you feel !!

Why not learn a new language there's loads of free apps which will do basics and then you pay to do the more advanced modules. There's plenty of you tube videos too. This will keep the mind occupied for now and give you a new life skill.

Hi mate, I recently moved into an apartment on my own, I barely sleep, during the middle of the night I can be on Twitter talking to people in the same mess ! Fortunately I have work still, shortened days though. But once I get home I sink, sink, & sink until I burst into tears, terrible situation I am in !! I fully understand how you feel !!

Thanks mate. The fact you can’t go and do much other than go for a walk or run after work doesn’t help but that won’t be forever. We just need to try and stay as sane as possible!

Why not learn a new language there's loads of free apps which will do basics and then you pay to do the more advanced modules. There's plenty of you tube videos too. This will keep the mind occupied for now and give you a new life skill.

I’ve actually started learning Italian, downloaded a course by a guy called Michel Thomas on audible. Was doing a bit each day but this week I’ve struggled for motivation to do anything. I’ll try and get back in the swing over the weekend.

I’ve actually started learning Italian, downloaded a course by a guy called Michel Thomas on audible. Was doing a bit each day but this week I’ve struggled for motivation to do anything. I’ll try and get back in the swing over the weekend.
I've been doing Italian myself, I got a free app it's just words and useful phrases. It will keep me going for a while might move onto something more advanced once I've gotten through this.
Screenshot_20200430-164516_1_1.jpg