Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Went out to the car this morning. Flat tyre. Massive screw right trough the shoulder.

Brand new tyre it was too. Bought it last week for the mot. You couldn't make it up!

Driving around with the stupid looking space saver wheel on the back. Gonna have to order the tyre for it that matches the other 3. More money down the pan.
makes you feel any better mate I m stranded skint in spain. Today my car needed new battery and had to buy new phone too. Need to move back to UK urgently due to family health issues. can't see how it's gonna happen. Things will get better one day I'm sure

makes you feel any better mate I m stranded skint in spain. Today my car needed new battery and had to buy new phone too. Need to move back to UK urgently due to family health issues. can't see how it's gonna happen. Things will get better one day I'm sure
Oh no! That sounds crap. Hope you manage to get back here soon.

I’ll cut straight to the chase: I lost almost £12,000 in the bookies yesterday.

It happened so easily. Now I’m devastated and I don’t know what to tell the missus. We desperately need a new car and that £12,000 was going to pay for it.

Got a flat tyre. Annoying. I'm ok mate. Nothing new to report to be honest. Driving home yesterday with my little girl I was actually in a good mood. Don't know where it came from but for about 2 hours I was ok.

Didn't last long but it was a nice 2 hours.
What time you on here till.

I’ll cut straight to the chase: I lost almost £12,000 in the bookies yesterday.

It happened so easily. Now I’m devastated and I don’t know what to tell the missus. We desperately need a new car and that £12,000 was going to pay for it.

Been there, not quite 12k in one hit but much more of a period of time.

Nothing more gut wrenching.

Was it on horses or machines?