Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Anyone else sort of stress them selves give themself a headache then you cant forget about it and it wont go?

Checked bp etc and thats fine so cant be that.. must just be stress

Can very common mate, along with insomnia, forgetfulness, tinitus and all kinds of skin complaints.

It`s your bodies way of saying pack it in, it doesn`t like it !

Anyone else sort of stress them selves give themself a headache then you cant forget about it and it wont go?

Checked bp etc and thats fine so cant be that.. must just be stress
Your head can do strange things and once something gets in there it can be very difficult to get it out. Get out for a run fresh air and exercise work wonders, count your steps as you run this stops the mind wondering while your on the go.

Can very common mate, along with insomnia, forgetfulness, tinitus and all kinds of skin complaints.

It`s your bodies way of saying pack it in, it doesn`t like it !
Ha ha they sound like me cud tick each one of them off.. didnt no they wer linked to mental health... cheers for that knowledge bomb..

The mind is so powerful isnt it! Shame we cant always get it to do what we want

Anyone addicted to gambling ? it's an epidemic in this country . It's around Football way too much, advertising needs controlling . Too many teams sponsored by gambling companies and we have kids walking around like walking advertising boards for them. Britain is the only place in the world where children can gamble legally, it arcades etc.. It's part of our culture and causing so many problems in society. The pain is certainly not worth the 'gain' .

So i realised after few years of taking citalopram it really messed me up, I tried last week to just stop taking it — it didn’t go well, but only after about a week did I feel the effects. So instead of daily dosage I’m only on one a week which is much better.

Awful dependancies.

Anyone addicted to gambling ? it's an epidemic in this country . It's around Football way too much, advertising needs controlling . Too many teams sponsored by gambling companies and we have kids walking around like walking advertising boards for them. Britain is the only place in the world where children can gamble legally, it arcades etc.. It's part of our culture and causing so many problems in society. The pain is certainly not worth the 'gain' .
6 years since I had a bet. But it was a terrible affliction. Totally messed up every aspect of my life. Still have the affects now. Changes your whole personality as well.

So i realised after few years of taking citalopram it really messed me up, I tried last week to just stop taking it — it didn’t go well, but only after about a week did I feel the effects. So instead of daily dosage I’m only on one a week which is much better.

Awful dependancies.
I got off escitalopram about 4 months ago and was going ok but unfortunately had to start back on them last week. Hate this depression and anxiety so much

Awful dependancies.

Have you tried anything else Bry ?

It could be that your body has built up a tolerance to it and you need to switch to something else ?

Have you tried anything else Bry ?

It could be that your body has built up a tolerance to it and you need to switch to something else ?
I think I did, for a week or two and it made me physically unwell. At the moment I CBA with a GP, I’ve got therapy lined up in August which took all my might. So let’s see.

No mate. I absolutely hate the way the exploitation works in this country.

6 years since I had a bet. But it was a terrible affliction. Totally messed up every aspect of my life. Still have the affects now. Changes your whole personality as well.

Out of curiously how did it change your personality?

If you don't want to answer, it's no issue. Glad you're out of it, gambling is definitely an evil tax. Gets shoved down our throats at every opportunity. Should either be heavily moderated or banned.

A good example is the billion pound industry it's created in poor parts of Africa. I went on holiday to Turkey and when I watched football the bar staff, who wouldn't need have been very well off, spoke about nothing but bets all game.

It's nothing but exploitation.

Out of curiously how did it change your personality?

If you don't want to answer, it's no issue. Glad you're out of it, gambling is definitely an evil tax. Gets shoved down our throats at every opportunity. Should either be heavily moderated or banned.

A good example is the billion pound industry it's created in poor parts of Africa. I went on holiday to Turkey and when I watched football the bar staff, who wouldn't need have been very well off, spoke about nothing but bets all game.

It's nothing but exploitation.
Did not care about anything only gambling. Put it before family, friends, relationships, work. Lost a lot of them mentioned because of it . Lied , stole etc..