Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

You don`t want to be taking Magic Mushrooms for mental health problems, unless it`s under medical supervision mate.

Get it wrong with them and you can have a really bad time and suffer flash backs, which I`d say could make your mental health problems much worse.

Fair enough. Im certainly being cautious and I've never actually felt so good. Even leaving gaps of months between taking them. That's my personal experience and I understand this does not suit everybody and can have the opposite effect on others. They have done much more for me than the anti depressants I was prescribed. After that I lost all faith in my doctors. That's just my personal opinion.

Fair enough. Im certainly being cautious and I've never actually felt so good. Even leaving gaps of months between taking them. That's my personal experience and I understand this does not suit everybody and can have the opposite effect on others. They have done much more for me than the anti depressants I was prescribed. After that I lost all faith in my doctors. That's just my personal opinion.
Tread very carefully mate, as the potency is massively increased when dry, as opposed to fresh.

They`re now a controlled drug in this country and possession, selling, cultivation ( as mad as that sounds ) is an offence.

Last edited:
Tread very carefully mate, as they`re potency is massively increased when dry, as opposed to fresh.

They`re now a controlled drug in this country and possession, selling, cultivation ( as mad as that sounds ) is an offence.
I am micro dosing on the times I feel like I need to "reset" so I won't be doing any large or risky doses at all. I've actually given up booze as well since I started which if you knew me is pretty amazing. Again I will add a disclaimer that this is not for everybody. I was very desperate

I am micro dosing on the times I feel like I need to "reset" so I won't be doing any large or risky doses at all. I've actually given up booze as well since I started which if you knew me is pretty amazing. Again I will add a disclaimer that this is not for everybody. I was very desperate
As I said earlier, I’m sure you mean well, but it’s probably not the best thing to advise others to do, especially in a thread read by people who may be more impressionable than at other times.

As I said earlier, I’m sure you mean well, but it’s probably not the best thing to advise others to do, especially in a thread read by people who may be more impressionable than at other times.
They grow in the UK in the Autumn, so it`s nigh on impossible to get hold of them anyway until then.

Fair enough mate. I wasn't really advising anyone but I take your point. I do think it's important that people consider all options though but I'll give it a rest now. I'll update you all later as to my mental health. Good luck to all on your battles.

Fair enough mate. I wasn't really advising anyone but I take your point. I do think it's important that people consider all options though but I'll give it a rest now. I'll update you all later as to my mental health. Good luck to all on your battles.
The papers that have been quoted in the press refer to the highly refined chemical administered under lab conditions, just taking the odd couple is a whole different thing,to be avoided at all costs.I was a teenager in the 60s believe me I know.

I suspect no body else has ever taken it or heard of it, due it not being available on a script in the UK .

What does it do and how does it work mate ?

I must admit, I`ve never heard of it.

I seem to remember that you were going to give CBT oil a go. Or have I got that wrong?

Did you try using it? If so what did you think of it?

I seem to remember that you were going to give CBT oil a go. Or have I got that wrong?

Did you try using it? If so what did you think of it?
Someone else recommended it mate, but I have been using it to help me sleep.

It does seem to help, although the taste takes some getting used to and it`s quite expensive - about 10 quid for a little bottle on ebay.

My problem other than anxiety is that I am very moody, sometimes I feel like useless piece of sh*t and I don't any future in me even though I am 25, I feel like I should give up on myself, after like 4-5 hours, I suddenly start seeing things in completely different way, I get some positivity from weird small things and I feel up for it.