Dillema

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyney

Player Valuation: £35m
I have a ticket for the game,but I have to visit the wife first so I have a choice do I get picked up at 7-45 ish at broadgreen and get to the game as fast as the son in law will drive or head straight home(it takes 10 minutes) and watch it on telly.last time I tried it was from the Royal and I missed the first 30odd minutes.loathe to no go but would hate to miss a goal:(trying to get my lift earlier but he is tied up and thats the earliest, getting his wife my daughter to work on him:D

Get to the match, Roy. So what if you miss 30 minutes or so. Better live than on the telly. But I've got us down to lose this one (a feeling), so maybe the telly option might be the sensible one. lol

Have a good one whatever you decide ;)

Get to the match, Roy. So what if you miss 30 minutes or so. Better live than on the telly. But I've got us down to lose this one (a feeling), so maybe the telly option might be the sensible one. lol

Have a good one whatever you decide ;)

Shocking.

Big Felli will see us through, no worries.

i'm going to be setting the alarm early for this one with a 5 a.m. kick off here.

we. are. going. to. win.

I am going to bite the bullet and leave the hospital a bit earlier and get a cab and let Jay pick us up after the game;) I cant believe I never thought of it before ? maybe its because he takes me to all the games going to text him now.

I am going to bite the bullet and leave the hospital a bit earlier and get a cab and let Jay pick us up after the game;) I cant believe I never thought of it before ? maybe its because he takes me to all the games going to text him now.

At your age Roy, the old brain is in gradual decline. I did think of the cab idea myself but didn't want to confuse you any more than you already are. lollollol

At your age Roy, the old brain is in gradual decline. I did think of the cab idea myself but didn't want to confuse you any more than you already are. lollollol
Trust me John since she was moved to Broadgreen my brain is not working(some might say it never haslol) she is frustrated through the lack of progress she is supposed to get physio every week day and out of the last week she has had one session,but some how its my faultlol which in its self a good sign she is getting back to normal.;)

Trust me John since she was moved to Broadgreen my brain is not working(some might say it never haslol) she is frustrated through the lack of progress she is supposed to get physio every week day and out of the last week she has had one session,but some how its my faultlol which in its self a good sign she is getting back to normal.;)

lollollol ;) Definitely a good sign

Get to the game mate, when your supporting somone through illness, it simportant you take time for yourself, if only for some head space, it will help you mind her better!

But then you only really know what a situation is like when your in it.

All the encouragement you need

It’s good news for the Blues
and there’s no more time to lose
‘Cos we’re hot on the trail
and there’s no way we’re gonna fail
So get your coat on and get moving
‘cos we don’t know the meaning of losing
So come on, come on,
get down to Goodison Park. Wooooo

Everton, we never shone so brightly
Everton, the spirit of the Blues.

We’re on the move
‘cos we’ve got something to prove
It’s no surprise the Blue boys are on the rise
So get your coat on and get moving
‘cos we don’t know the meaning of losing
So come on, come on,
get down to Goodison Park. Wooooo

Everton, we never shone so brightly,

get down there roy, you deserve it mate;)

send a steward up to the pillock in the hi vis hat and ill come down and have a wag, we'll be backstage at 1/2 time if you want to meet us, i'll even get em all to come to that end near the hot dogs to save you struggling through the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.