Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny though Inter have just got 60m+ for selling their right back and then say they don't have the money to buy Dumfries. I think this is more down to excessive demands (from Raiola most likely) than us having no money to spend.
The transfer of another PSV player Malen to Dortmund is also dragging on. No coincidence !!
I hope Brands has convinced Dumfries to come here......

funny though Inter have just got 60m+ for selling their right back and then say they don't have the money to buy Dumfries. I think this is more down to excessive demands (from Raiola most likely) than us having no money to spend.
The transfer of another PSV player Malen to Dortmund is also dragging on. No coincidence !!

Inter are skint. They needed to raise around $100m this summer

This is the one we really need sorting before the first game of the season. With Gray and Townsend at least we have bodies out wide until Richy is back / new RW is signed but Coleman simply can not start the season as our RB.

Inter are in real financial straits. That 60M euros will be the tip of the iceberg with their sales. It's why Conte left.

Status
Not open for further replies.