Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Stevie, it was probably always going to happen mate as for some reason people get jealous or accuse people of bullshine ? Not sure why but it happens, the info was for us and not for ANY OTHER REASON. Still if you want updates check our iTHT and iLCAB blogs where we will post ACCURATE INFO when we have it. The thing I never understood was the stick we got when the club did not sign anyone ?! Now unfortunately, WE DO NOT SIGN THE PLAYERS !!!!! Still lets all move on...

THT...
cheers tht will check there from now on , hope the few bell ends on here move on quickly . good work mate love the blogs you do. looking forward to more .

I hope the odious little blerts all cock off now.
My other hope is that the pair of you don't leave the forum all together because of them. It's not just about the football on here now is it? Cheers both for what you have shared, always much appreciated.

totally agree with this .

I hope the odious little blerts all cock off now.
My other hope is that the pair of you don't leave the forum all together because of them. It's not just about the football on here now is it? Cheers both for what you have shared, always much appreciated.

Nice one Milks, appreciated mate...

THT...

On the issue of Demba Ba, I'm happy to wait until we get a definite yes or no. For me no news is good news.

In relation to the other thread, long time posters know how LCAB / THT operate, which is why there were multiple warnings about not posting ****e rumours from tribal etc and asking people to comment on them. In his kindess, LCAB did respond to some, but I wish he ddin't because the newbies simply treated him as an extension of the club.

We should have respected the fact that LCAB / THT have GOLD STAR information, to the extent that too wide a dissemination might even kill a deal. Its a real shame that peoples understandable anxiety / fear / concern and stupidness in not playing by the rules has led to that source slowing down, but I'd rather that happen than be thought of as someone who ruined a deal.

On the issue of Demba Ba, I'm happy to wait until we get a definite yes or no. For me no news is good news.

In relation to the other thread, long time posters know how LCAB / THT operate, which is why there were multiple warnings about not posting ****e rumours from tribal etc and asking people to comment on them. In his kindess, LCAB did respond to some, but I wish he ddin't because the newbies simply treated him as an extension of the club.

We should have respected the fact that LCAB / THT have GOLD STAR information, to the extent that too wide a dissemination might even kill a deal. Its a real shame that peoples understandable anxiety / fear / concern and stupidness in not playing by the rules has led to that source slowing down, but I'd rather that happen than be thought of as someone who ruined a deal.

Nice one mate and that's about the size of it. The ONE THING WE NEVER DO is to put a deal in doubt, the club have a tough enough time as it is ! Thanks again mate..

THT..

;)
Lad . I NEVER CRIED LIKE A Baby .

Ever .

I told you and FUKN TOLD YOU I DO NOT DO Romuors , but You brought your Krapper ; I DONT FUKN LISTEN TO WHATS BEEN SAID CAUSE IM HERE AN I WANNA KNOW !!! Attitude ...

YOU ask loads of Questions in the hope that I may reveal smething whereby you can out my S or assert what Ive said as Bollox .

I dont trust you Mate , tbh .

As for the News . Its gone . Deal with it .

FFS !!! Youve only been here 2 fukn minutes ..

Go back to where you came from if its more conducive ..
This.... Dont let them wind you up mate.Those of us that are patient and believe what you say no the score.... Again thanks to you and THT nuff respect!!!;)

Have to be honest here, IM GUTTED, at the lads decision to not keep us updated with the latest news, i fully understand there reasons, you'd need the patience of a saint to keep up with the sh*t being posted, but GUTTED nonetheless.

Have to be honest here, IM GUTTED, at the lads decision to not keep us updated with the latest news, i fully understand there reasons, you'd need the patience of a saint to keep up with the sh*t being posted, but GUTTED nonetheless.

im with you on this one pal

Just check our blogs mate..

THT...

FINALLY ..!!!

Thank you , Lad .

EXACTLY !!!

Those whom know us KNOW WE NEVER , EVER endanger ANY FUKN DEAL ..

Whatsoever ..

An' Krapper can send their FIRST ELEVEN Shobgites - n' lets have it right ; Theyve got a fukn Champions League Standard Squad to choose from like - an' it wouldn't mater a jot ..

We DO NOT DO IT ..

The PROBLEM here , My Peoples , is just the fact that Im OUTED .. They KNOW NOW ..

We cant UNKNOW them .

Thus , sad as it is .. Its GOT TO GO ...

As My Partner said ; We'll try an' Blog some stuff on our site , but No More Forum ,Is this .. Is that ...???

Enough already !!!

Not tryna Blow Smoke Up Me Own Arse , but I WAS TOO NICE WITH THEM .

Far too nice and FAR TOO ACCOMODATING .

Its something Ive been caught out on a few times this year , with various events and People .

Theyre binned now an' Im sacking the whole Philanthropy UK thing .

No offence , I just dont need it .

Anyway , back to Ba ....

I TOO hope they can sort it ....

Thank You again , Black Toffee ..

Carry on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.