Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCAB I'll be honest I always read forums but never post on them mainly because most of the time you have a geninue opinion about something and its not respected except for this site and its for two reasons its a geninue place to voice an opinion and most of the time its respected apart from the ones who belong to other sites half the time, but moreso to read your posts mate and wait to see what you have to say.

I'ves always been brought up to treat people the way you expect to be treated and the small minority in regards to your posts dont follow this rule. Your webpage is on my favs and its a good read dude.

cant belive some of the shabite posted on here!!! looks like another well known efc fan site witch shall remain namel ess thb .

cant blame ya lcab i would have fuked em off days ago as the saying goes lid ya cant polish a turd!!knobs will always be knobs

A lot of folk seem to think buying a player is like buying a dvd or something! Just walk in, bag it an walk out!
I'm not a regular writer on ere but LCAB an THT have to say! An don't blame ya in the slightest for keeping it a bit schtum!

Back to the Ba anyway......
Anyone remember Ibrahim Ba? AC Milan fella in the 90s??

In the case of harry redknapp some would say more like illegal downloading

LCAB I'll be honest I always read forums but never post on them mainly because most of the time you have a geninue opinion about something and its not respected except for this site and its for two reasons its a geninue place to voice an opinion and most of the time its respected apart from the ones who belong to other sites half the time, but moreso to read your posts mate and wait to see what you have to say.

I'ves always been brought up to treat people the way you expect to be treated and the small minority in regards to your posts dont follow this rule. Your webpage is on my favs and its a good read dude.

Dude , Thats lovely of you , Mate .

Thank You , Lad ..

cant belive some of the shabite posted on here!!! looks like another well known efc fan site witch shall remain namel ess thb .

cant blame ya lcab i would have fuked em off days ago as the saying goes lid ya cant polish a turd!!knobs will always be knobs

Amen , Brother ..

Nice one , Lad .

Its a shame that other newbies like myself (and seasoned posters) are missing out on LCAB and THT's little tidbit's because people cannot respect and adhere to a polite request not to ask about tabloid rumours. I dont understand what part of "if there's any updates ill let you know" can't be understood.

Anyway thanks to LCAB and THT for posting what you have so far, its much appreciated.

Its a shame that other newbies like myself (and seasoned posters) are missing out on LCAB and THT's little tidbit's because people cannot respect and adhere to a polite request not to ask about tabloid rumours. I dont understand what part of "if there's any updates ill let you know" can't be understood.

Anyway thanks to LCAB and THT for posting what you have so far, its much appreciated.

Haha ..

FB/Krapper Dude ..

How they roll .. Alas ...

Thanks Kid .

FINALLY ..!!!

Thank you , Lad .

EXACTLY !!!

Those whom know us KNOW WE NEVER , EVER endanger ANY FUKN DEAL ..

Whatsoever ..

An' Krapper can send their FIRST ELEVEN Shobgites - n' lets have it right ; Theyve got a fukn Champions League Standard Squad to choose from like - an' it wouldn't mater a jot ..

We DO NOT DO IT ..

The PROBLEM here , My Peoples , is just the fact that Im OUTED .. They KNOW NOW ..

We cant UNKNOW them .

Thus , sad as it is .. Its GOT TO GO ...

As My Partner said ; We'll try an' Blog some stuff on our site , but No More Forum ,Is this .. Is that ...???

Enough already !!!

Not tryna Blow Smoke Up Me Own Arse , but I WAS TOO NICE WITH THEM .

Far too nice and FAR TOO ACCOMODATING .

Its something Ive been caught out on a few times this year , with various events and People .

Theyre binned now an' Im sacking the whole Philanthropy UK thing .

No offence , I just dont need it .

Anyway , back to Ba ....

I TOO hope they can sort it ....

Thank You again , Black Toffee ..

Carry on ...

Aye, I don't blame you mate!

Just been reading what's happened over the past few days around these parts, and it's a shame the blerts and the snides had to come out and spoil it all.

I always enjoy reading what you and THT have to say on these forums and I appreciate the work and effort, you put into these forums. Especially with the sermons and during the transfer windows! It's one of the main reasons why I enjoy this site so much.

You already know, I always got my eye your site mate! Thanks again for everything you've done on these forums mate!

Anyway, back to Ba. If there was a "good deal" on the table, but it was complicated by some factor (not necessarily money), do others feel that Everton should persue it or knock it on the head? My view is that if there is a chance go for it. But I am aware that while not all failed bids have been their fault, they have made some horrendous howlers.

No player, (nor fan, nor manager, nor chairman) is bigger than Everton FC. It is, in and of itself, an institution - so no we should not be hanging our hat on this lad, or the next. Yes we love great players, yes we love success, but we shall not be wagged by some other tail in order to achieve our ends, so if this one falls through, so be it, we move on - in hope and expectation. I'd like to see Ba in Royal Blue, but I do fear that as we've been a bit starved of true transfer glamour, we're all too quick to nail our hopes on the next guy to agree to come and talk to us, and it's a massive disaster when it falls through.

Noone apart from those directly involved, or really close to them knows what happened in any deal, and the reasons for it coming off or not. People make mistakes, given, don't we all... that's not a reason to assume the staff at Everton FC make a mess of it every time. I'd wager that people at the club talk to many more players than we get to hear about, and the reason is because it's just not going to happen, for whatever reason.

Continuing the L(CAB)ove in.. I'm really disappointed we're not going to have a window thread this time. I don't like to deal in rumour either - my hopes have been dashed too many times following Everton. So, to LCAB and THT, sirs, my summer will be sadder without your interesting insights.

I guess we'll all be watching 'that' space again.

No player, (nor fan, nor manager, nor chairman) is bigger than Everton FC. It is, in and of itself, an institution - so no we should not be hanging our hat on this lad, or the next. Yes we love great players, yes we love success, but we shall not be wagged by some other tail in order to achieve our ends, so if this one falls through, so be it, we move on - in hope and expectation. I'd like to see Ba in Royal Blue, but I do fear that as we've been a bit starved of true transfer glamour, we're all too quick to nail our hopes on the next guy to agree to come and talk to us, and it's a massive disaster when it falls through.

Noone apart from those directly involved, or really close to them knows what happened in any deal, and the reasons for it coming off or not. People make mistakes, given, don't we all... that's not a reason to assume the staff at Everton FC make a mess of it every time. I'd wager that people at the club talk to many more players than we get to hear about, and the reason is because it's just not going to happen, for whatever reason.

Continuing the L(CAB)ove in.. I'm really disappointed we're not going to have a window thread this time. I don't like to deal in rumour either - my hopes have been dashed too many times following Everton. So, to LCAB and THT, sirs, my summer will be sadder without your interesting insights.

Cracking post dude.

Truthfully I came to this site, because it was more accurate than most others on the transfers and could appreciate the sentiments of both THT and LCAB. Everton FC is more important than forums and genuinely despite the boredom of the closed season. I have other stuff to do.

Everton is in our blood so a bit of information is always welcome. I hope, like me, hope and aspire to better times.

Aye, I don't blame you mate!

Just been reading what's happened over the past few days around these parts, and it's a shame the blerts and the snides had to come out and spoil it all.

I always enjoy reading what you and THT have to say on these forums and I appreciate the work and effort, you put into these forums. Especially with the sermons and during the transfer windows! It's one of the main reasons why I enjoy this site so much.

You already know, I always got my eye your site mate! Thanks again for everything you've done on these forums mate!

Thank You , Maple , My Mucka .

Truthfully I came to this site, because it was more accurate than most others on the transfers and could appreciate the sentiments of both THT and LCAB. Everton FC is more important than forums and genuinely despite the boredom of the closed season. I have other stuff to do.

Everton is in our blood so a bit of information is always welcome. I hope, like me, hope and aspire to better times.

Thank Yous , an' IS RIGHT ...

Cracking post dude.
Seconded.

Status
Not open for further replies.