2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a skilful player to watch pity his mental game isn't as good as his feet can be. He beats people easy enough so why are his stats for goals and assists so bad, really frustrating but then again, as I have said before if the lad had end product he's be playing for a top side.
Some players just don't have it in their locker to have elite decision making. As you say he has the tools to be effective which is what makes it more frustrating when he doesn't make the right decision. Still been an absolute steal of a transfer though.

Some players just don't have it in their locker to have elite decision making. As you say he has the tools to be effective which is what makes it more frustrating when he doesn't make the right decision. Still been an absolute steal of a transfer though.
very frustrating but I guess that's why he's never settled anywhere, he flatters to deceive but him and Gordon just aren't providing any real threat and it's hurting us.

very frustrating but I guess that's why he's never settled anywhere, he flatters to deceive but him and Gordon just aren't providing any real threat and it's hurting us.
Teams are doubling up on them. Gray doesn't effectively utilise the full back option which discourages Myko from making the runs I suppose. Gordon links better but is definitely feeling the pressure of being more of a known quantity now. Need one or the other in form and maybe it's bad luck both aren't having the best time at the minute? Still think both are good assets though and I'm surprisingly confident we will turn the season around and finish lower mid table or middle of the bottom half which is a step forward I reckon.

He can score goals, we’ve seen it. When you’re crying out for goals and attacking intent he simply has to start. He’s one of those players that if he’s playing for the other side, you panic when he’s got the ball and running at your defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.