2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summed up by his ability to do a really good thing at first, beat his man and rather than whip a ball in, does about 7 turns, comes further infield and launches the cross at the corner flag.

Awful, awful footballer. Has some good technique sometimes and good 1v1, but has absolutely no intelligence, and he looks as gormless as he is intelligent as well.

Bolasie level tricks....Bolasie level brains.

Yeah is more that we paid that amount of money for him
I'll never blame a player for not being good enough when they give everything. Should never have been signed in the first place, would have been 'OK' as a gamble if he was a squad player, but when we deserpately needed a winger it had to be someone of substance, not a risk who may or may not work out.

I'll never blame a player for not being good enough when they give everything. Should never have been signed in the first place, would have been 'OK' as a gamble if he was a squad player, but when we deserpately needed a winger it had to be someone of substance, not a risk who may or may not work out.
Yeah just frustration of not having one winger at the club that i rate

He is not Ronaldo he cannot win games running through a whole defence by himself, however he is our best attacker.

Such a skilful player to watch pity his mental game isn't as good as his feet can be. He beats people easy enough so why are his stats for goals and assists so bad, really frustrating but then again, as I have said before if the lad had end product he's be playing for a top side.

Status
Not open for further replies.