2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post cocklord but if you read the bit i have put in bold - The minute they sent him back so as not to trigger the 10m fee owed to us for 20 appearances, was the minute they wavered the players rights for this season and that in turn triggered his image rights and a % owed to MK Don's (their rs manager confirmed this on SSN 2 weeks ago) was then passed onto Spurs (owe 6m to MK Dons) and us ( 500k owed to Farhad Moshiri Modelling Agency Ltd ) and Besiktas ( 3,000lira )

Spot on up until that point though, but everything past that is just rumour mate
I think you'll find it's the 3,000lira holding everything up. It was all ashtray change up till that point till someone got greedy.

I think you'll find it's the 3,000lira holding everything up. It was all ashtray change up till that point till someone got greedy.

My sister is currently in Turkey and trying to smooth things over mate. Problem she had is that she could only get 2,200lira from local post office in UK before she flew out. She's good for the money but they don't trust her when she keeps tell them a big horse from Lloyd's has the balance.

Its a struggle. Only one winner here and its looking like MK Don's

My sister is currently in Turkey and trying to smooth things over mate. Problem she had is that she could only get 2,200lira from local post office in UK before she flew out. She's good for the money but they don't trust her when she keeps tell them a big horse from Lloyd's has the balance.

Its a struggle. Only one winner here and its looking like MK Don's
It's gonna be a long night macca and I've just put my best of Chumbawumba cassettes on ebay to try and come up with a few dollars to help get this over the line.

Last count they had 24 platinum selling albums mate

I've only just realised that their debut album "pictures of starving children sell records" in 1986 actually got to number 3 in the indie charts.

At least they finished on "I get knocked down and I can't get back up again because I've been knocked down by a Volvo" as a finale mate, that'll fetch a few quid on ebay especially with the Volvo included.

Status
Not open for further replies.