2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he comes back, in preseason and works his socks off, changes his whole attitude and becomes the player he once was. We'll never see him in a competitive match again for us. Dyche will never pick him. I imagine once recovered from the injury, we will negotiate a contract termination.

Unless he comes back, in preseason and works his socks off, changes his whole attitude and becomes the player he once was. We'll never see him in a competitive match again for us. Dyche will never pick him. I imagine once recovered from the injury, we will negotiate a contract termination.
Mate he's never even going to train with us again, never mind play a game.

Not a hope. Body language of late and his conditioning suggest he is a busted flush.

Can someone please explain to me the commercial terms of the Dele Alli deal?

Am I right in saying that he is here on a two year loan and if he played x games we would owe Spurs $10m, which would have rised up to $40m depending on performance and games played?

With all that, I assume we don't have to pay Spurs anything and he returns to being their problem at the end of this season?

Not quite as straightforward as that mate. It was a 2 year loan but because we loaned him to Besiktas for a season, the loan terms were passed to them so if he played 20 games for them they had to pay Spurs 10m. So Besiktas sent him back to us but now Everton are saying to Spurs we want to renegotiate as Besiktas took on the terms from us

From my knowledge, Everton want to buy him from Spurs for 1.5m every 5 games with an option to send him back after every 5 games or loan him back to Besiktas for the last season where we get 5m off Besiktas and 5m from Spurs for arranging the deal.

Ian Ladyman did an article on the daily fail about a month ago on his demise. Just read it yesterday. Seems like beggars and hangers on have contributed to his downfall. Feel more sad for him than anything.

He got close to the top of the mountain and developed vertigo.

Can someone please explain to me the commercial terms of the Dele Alli deal?

Am I right in saying that he is here on a two year loan and if he played x games we would owe Spurs $10m, which would have rised up to $40m depending on performance and games played?

With all that, I assume we don't have to pay Spurs anything and he returns to being their problem at the end of this season?

@MikeH72 banger

Amazing how a lad that really was at the top of the game being talked about as a £100m player can turn into what he's become. Real shame as he had absolutely bags of talent but for whatever reason lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.