Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaching staff as a defensive coordinator....Kenwright's dream.​
Kenwright had a dream,
To own a football team,
He had no money he funded it all from loans,

His business acumen is whack,
But we shouldn't forget he did allow us to sign the Yak,

Yet the School of Science, is deffo not on its way back.

Oh god yes. Happy with a draw on countless occasions when you are screaming for them to go for it. I don't miss that at all.

Shudder....

In the days of Moyes and Irvine, I was fortunate to get a seat behind the dug out at OT to see United under Fergie beat us...I think 4-0. All you good hear from Moyes all through the game was 'Hit the front man'. Except when Irvine kept suggesting a change and Moyes simply said'No Alan, we're fine' That was when we were 3-0 down.....

In the days of Moyes and Irvine, I was fortunate to get a seat behind the dug out at OT to see United under Fergie beat us...I think 4-0. All you good hear from Moyes all through the game was 'Hit the front man'. Except when Irvine kept suggesting a change and Moyes simply said'No Alan, we're fine' That was when we were 3-0 down.....
Man United never beat us 4 - 0 under Moyes.

oooh @Steve Wigan he's called you out. Have you been caught telling little porky pies? (Did you like the pie reference?)

That's why I said 4-0 I THINK...because I wasn't sure.I think(!) Big Vic Anichebe was playing. I'm originally from Seaforth, Jimmy G. but I get what you're saying about real Wiganers and pies any food for that matter. Two Chinese buffets have closed because they couldn't keep up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.