Dear David Moyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said mostly technically dreadful football. He did get us firing sometimes with a couple of particularly enjoyable seasons, but as I mentioned he reverted to type as soon as we had a big game. However IMO the majority of his however many games here were as I described.

Nobody has mentioned Martinez.

You are correct, nobody has. So which Everton manager had provided us with technically good football in the last 30 years! Genuine question.

Was waiting for the first person to come up with this. He got 10 months and inherited one of the worst United Squads.

He still had over a 50% win percentage - fourth highest of any Utd manager in history. Amazing things facts.

The main fact you missed out was that United were still the current Champions.

Moyes looked down on us when he moved on to his ‘Big Chance’...and thereafter he was a complete and utter failure. Not even Celtic want him.

Never under estimate the Moyesiah...

If Silva continues to get bad results, then it's Moyes for me he would change things here & bring the passion back....

Go and look at the squad. That title was Ferguson's greatest achievement.
They were that bad they won the league by 11 points. Enter moyes and most home defeats since the 62/63 season. Lowest position since 89/90 season. No excuses for turning the current champions into rubbish. You cannot defend it and Utd fans fully justified in wanting him out. He failed badly. They are the facts

They were that bad they won the league by 11 points. Enter moyes and most home defeats since the 62/63 season. Lowest position since 89/90 season. No excuses for turning the current champions into rubbish. You cannot defend it and Utd fans fully justified in wanting him out. He failed badly. They are the facts

Yes let's completely ignore the fact that Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Giggs, Van Persie, Carrick and Fletcher were all the wrong side of 30. Ferguson had to bring Scholes back that season for 8 games. They also released pogba on a free that season. What does that tell you?

Yes let's completely ignore the fact that Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Giggs, Van Persie, Carrick and Fletcher were all the wrong side of 30. Ferguson had to bring Scholes back that season for 8 games. They also released pogba on a free that season. What does that tell you?

How on earth did that lot win the league by 11 points then. Regardless of age they won the league in a canter so they should have put up a better fight than collecting unwanted records along the way and worst position in 20 odd years. FFS even we finished above them. Sorry no excuses

For some reason that gave me a right old chuckle!

I think the last real gun we had was Andy Gray! Big Dunc was alright, but he was more of a big club than a gun!

Yakubu’s trigger was dodgy and Lukaku was a lethal weapon Being operated by Corporal Clott!
haha Gray is the ultimate weapon no doubt.

Yep Yakubu was like a rusty revolver and Lukaku a double barrel shot gun that was only ever loaded with one shell.

How on earth did that lot win the league by 11 points then. Regardless of age they won the league in a canter so they should have put up a better fight than collecting unwanted records along the way and worst position in 20 odd years. FFS even we finished above them. Sorry no excuses

Same way Mourinho's Chelsea won the league by 8 points and then finished 10th the next season. Player personalities.

Look at the quotes about Moyes from Ferdinand. They were put out by the fact that he came in and told them he could improve them (That was his job as manager). They took it all the wrong way and decided how could a guy coming from Everton possibly improve them? They got him sacked.

On to a loser from day one (as was anyone replacing Fergie).

A poem for Davey Moyes: -

We didn’t realise how good we had it at the time,
when Pip was our captain with his trademark chip down the line,
ever since you left it’s been a struggle,
what was your great team is now a pile of rubble,
oh David Moyes we dearly miss you,
poor Mr Silva bit off more than he could chew.

Sometimes you don’t know just how ruddy good you’ve got it until it’s no longer there.

COYB!!!!!

4e83bad0-c1c9-11e3-b812-f709edc55f29_2048_SayAnything.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.