Votes: 98 36.6%
  • No - couldnt score in a brothel

Votes: 137 51.1%
  • burnt brown bread with lea and perrins dripped allover some baby bells

Votes: 33 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 fans think he has goals in him lol lol you can tell its been a long time since we had Lukaku at the club as so many fans genuinely have forgot what a good striker looks like!
No... 15 think he's good enough to lead the line, may just be as someone to bring others into the game for them to hit the ball, or to hold up play, to be the runner in counters or just when Kean is unavailable.
I suspect that the main reason behind their thinking though... is that he is.

Very bad poll really.

I mean he probably wont ever be a massive goalscorer, but he does a different job for the team.

Hes defo worth sticking with for now as a squad player.

And that’s fine, play him in another position, change the set up or put him on the bench, but there is no way he should be currently operating as our number 9......

Don’t know how people can want him as a squad option, would anyone really be happy to see him leading the line for half a season if the 1st choice striker gets a long term injury?

I still think that he is a No! So does this mean that he couldn't score in a brothel. My uncle was stationed in Germany just after the War, and wrote to me
saying that " I'm just about to go into a brothel, I'll see you when I return Home". Later that week, my aunty having read my letter, was telling a friend of
hers that my uncle Jim was looking after himself, and that he was just going into a 'Soup kitchen' for a basin full!

Look, I think we all know that we need better options if we're to compete for major honours.

But for now, he's a key part of our squad, we're just two games into the season, let's get behind the lad. He may not be much of a goal threat, but he's earned his place ahead of Tosun in the pecking order thanks to his overall game, which earned him a few MOTM wins on this site last season I seem to recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.