Votes: 98 36.6%
  • No - couldnt score in a brothel

Votes: 137 51.1%
  • burnt brown bread with lea and perrins dripped allover some baby bells

Votes: 33 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the option for “decent player to have in the squad, wouldn’t rely on him to be our main striker”?

as I see it we are relying on him to be our main striker ..

kean wont be our main striker this season I fear, settling in, getting premier league fitness levels , finding his form , I can see DCL playing lots from the start which concerns me

I feel for DCL really. And feel we’ve broken him permanently.

Right when we sold Lukaku, DCL should have been out on loan at a decent Championship team or even lower prem team. However Koeface didn’t get another striker in so we had to keep the only one we really had.

He’s missed out on key parts of a young players development and I fear for him now sadly.

kean wont be our main striker this season I fear, settling in, getting premier league fitness levels , finding his form , I can see DCL playing lots from the start which concerns me

You think Mo Keggers left Juve where he sat on the bench watching CR7, to join Everton to sit on the bench watching DCL.

Jesus.

Everton sign Italian full international wonderkid from serie a winners and champions league contenders Juve...

World sits back in shock...

Kean has a couple of cameos, media praise and fans all want him to start.

= doesnt get a game.

Great logic.

You think Mo Keggers left Juve where he sat on the bench watching CR7, to join Everton to sit on the bench watching DCL.

Jesus.

how many 19 year old Italians have come to England and settled right in and maintained a starting position..???

Mario ballotelli was the last one if I remember correctly … that ended well

all im saying is, we cant just rely on Kean to be the main man, when he is a 19 year old still learning his game... DCL should have been replaced with a much more premier league proven striker , an old head if need be ..

how many 19 year old Italians have come to England and settled right in and maintained a starting position..???

Mario ballotelli was the last one if I remember correctly … that ended well

all im saying is, we cant just rely on Kean to be the main man, when he is a 19 year old still learning his game... DCL should have been replaced with a much more premier league proven striker , an old head if need be ..

Andy Carroll and Danny Welbeck were available.

2 games in and your making threads to slate a young Everton player, horrid really, support the team, support the players.

It's basically a Barkley situation. In 5 years there will be some still saying that he's a young lad and still needs to be given chance to come good.

At his age you either go out on loan and learning, developing and become a PL striker like Kane did or you're naturally outstanding and have 'got it' like Rashford does.

Quality of anything below is not good for where we should be aiming.

File him alongside the likes of Conor Wickham and Patrick Bamford.

Status
Not open for further replies.