DBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're Evertonian. We have a problem with everything.

25 years without a trophy is all Denise Barratt-Baxendale's fault
Sigurdsson being crap is all Denise Barratt-Baxendale's fault
The appointment of Koeman, Martinez, Fat Sam & Silva is all Denise Barratt-Baxendale's fault
Being knocked out the FA Cup by the Anfield Nursery 11 is all Denise Barratt-Baxendale's fault
The cold sausage rolls in the upper Bullens is all Denise Barratt-Baxendale's fault
Brexit is all Denise Barratt-Baxendale's fault

However, the appointment of Carlo is nothing to do with Denise Barratt-Baxendale because she’s a woman
The imminent approval of the new stadium is nothing to do with Denise Barratt-Baxendale because she’s a woman
The new naming rights deal with USM is nothing to do with Denise Barratt-Baxendale because she’s a woman

I don't know what all the fuss is about :oops:

You're so WOKE, you Rob.

Dave here is on point. Being a CEO of something as huge as Everton comes with a lot of negative attention. If you're struggling to figure out what she does in the day to day running of the club, check first if you know what the boss or CEO of your company does day to day, if applicable.

The appointment of Koeman, Martinez, Fat Sam & Silva is all Denise Barratt-Baxendale's fault
Being knocked out the FA Cup by the Anfield Nursery 11 is all Denise Barratt-Baxendale's fault
The cold sausage rolls in the upper Bullens is all Denise Barratt-Baxendale's fault

However, the appointment of Carlo is nothing to do with Denise Barratt-Baxendale because she’s a woman
The imminent approval of the new stadium is nothing to do with Denise Barratt-Baxendale because she’s a woman
The new naming rights deal with USM is nothing to do with Denise Barratt-Baxendale because she’s a woman

Also responsible for Greedo shot first and Spice Girls breakup

and she is at fault for that guy missing the crossbar challenge last week!

I just assume she’s terrible because of her ties with Everton. We should have hired one of Uncle Uzi’s goons. At least Don Antonio Flamingo would bring high speed car chases, money laundering and high profile smuggling cases to the table.

Actually, I've recently wondered if they just want someone as Chief Exec who, though plainly competent, isn't too concerned about being the public face of the company which is pushing the boundaries on what you can get away on the financial side. Something which people more obviously recognised as having Chief Exec qualifications for a football club with a nigh on 200 million turnover might not be overly comfortable with.

If there's even a grain of truth in that, then fair play to her for fronting it up.

So, just for the record and so we've all got this straight, a couple of multi billionaires, both heads of multiple huge corporations, both shareholders in god knows how many more massive businesses worldwide, these two hugely successful businessmen are quite happy to let DBB undertake the day to day running, and future proofing, of one of their said interests, yet old pissy orange catface and a few other misogynistic bellwhiffs on t'interwebs reckons she aint up to it and should be replaced?

Would that be right?

Just so I know like.

Thanks.

*prays for Uncle Uzi and Poppa Mosh

Right everyone on here apart from the Liverpool fans weirdly pretending to be Everton fans want us to win something and be the model modern club right?

If you look at our squad, look what we’re shelling out on weekly, look at the ex managers we’re still paying and ALL the bad decisions we’ve made before DBB and during DBB which all cost lots of money money that’s still trickling out. And if you look at where we want to be and accept that to get there we need to get hold of better players by buying them and also developing them which costs money on fees and also to revamp the academy. If you also look at the stadium and all the advertising, paying a bloke to design it, leg work it’s taken and let’s be honest greasing of palms to get it over the line.

If you see all of that as we all do clear as day and you think we can suddenly be an Uber profitable club relatively overnight in business terms then quite frankly I’m terrified that you’re allowed to open bank accounts, have your own money, apply for mortgages, breed and if I’m being honest roam the streets unchecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.