DBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah you're spot on.

NO males at the club at boardroom level get criticised on here do they.

Embarrassed for you there tbh.
I think Everton should just appoint a female manager if Carlo fails. And buy women's players for the failing men. And let Mrs Kenwright and Mrs Moshiri and Mrs Brands handle all the other crap. Then no fan will ever criticize Everton.
For fear of being a misogynist.

Silly post. Her sex has zero to do with this discussion. Noone said its a job ‘for the boys’, some reacted to the dumb, random claim that her being a woman had any relevance to her being critiqued.
Im ashamed of people springing to action, defending someone who doesnt need defending, as they havent been attacked. Theres not a single ‘she cant do this cause shes a woman’-comment in here. Shes a part of the club and her job can be commented on, just like we commented on Robert when he was in charge.

im positive to her, btw.

People are commenting on her without knowing what she is supposed to do though. We have enough to worry about on the pitch.

Couldn’t care less whether she’s female or not - has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

multi Million dollar business like this should have the best business brains in the world running it. This just stinks of a nice comfortable internal appointment with zero effort. Seen nothing at all to convince me otherwise.

Couldn’t care less whether she’s female or not - has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

multi Million dollar business like this should have the best business brains in the world running it. This just stinks of a nice comfortable internal appointment with zero effort. Seen nothing at all to convince me otherwise.

Wouldn't the best business brains in the world be at the best clubs in the world?

Man United have Ed Woodward, an ex JP Morgan bigwig employee. Liverpool also have an ex Standard Charted employee and Peter Moore, an ex Microsoft employee. These guys have contacts with the high profile companies and they get highly lucrative sponsors for their teams.
Denise has impeccable credentials as a Professor and her professional history is enviable to most people. Just not good enough for a Prem football club trying to attract money.

Status
Not open for further replies.