2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying that for years. The Bundesliga is where we should be focusing on. The players are really more technically superior to English players, almost all of them can speak English fluently etc. It's weird, when Spain won the World Cup, there was a huge amount of 'WE NEED SPANISH PLAYERS IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!" going on. Germany wins the World Cup? *crickets*

Tosun and Besic are German and came through the German system....

Tosun and Besic are German and came through the German system....
Im going to reply with 2 answers because I'm not REALLY sure what your comment is aboot.

- They may be 'German' but neither really plied their trade there nor did we buy them from there.

- But there are far better ACTUAL Germans in the Bundesliga with a lot higher football IQ then what we bought (at least in Besic as he's way too rash still)

Been saying that for years. The Bundesliga is where we should be focusing on. The players are really more technically superior to English players, almost all of them can speak English fluently etc. It's weird, when Spain won the World Cup, there was a huge amount of 'WE NEED SPANISH PLAYERS IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!" going on. Germany wins the World Cup? *crickets*
I think quite a lot of Germans were bought in that period (2011/14) but a lot of them didn't work out. The likes of Schurrle, Marin, Podolski, Holtby spring to mind.

The point being, while I agree with the premise of what you're saying, German players don't necessarily seem to settle any better than those from other countries, despite them seeming better equipped to do so.

Klaassen is rubbish.

Lets hope our players do not go round stealing taxis, if they do in Dubai will be locked up for months before trial!!!lol
On that basis let’s hope Allardyce, Lee, Walsh and Shakespeare have an over indulgent night, hit KFC on Sheik Zhayed Road for a bit of supper and nick the taxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.