2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klaasen has been ignored by Koeman, Unsworth and Allyrdyce.
Niasse by Koeman alone. I think when Niasse first came he was in a situation similar to Tosun at present.
Just not up to speed at that time for the premiership.
At his age and with what he has done in the premiership this season and with the way prices have gone silly Niasse probably has a value north of 25m at the moment.

Martinez binned Niasse off after a handful of games.

I'm not saying that the Premier League is rubbish, but I just find this notion that Klaasen, Sandro et al aren't good enough for little old Everton because the Premier League is on some other level to what they're used to. It's bonkers.

Well I agree, to an extent, some players just cant settle in this league, but we dont know if thats the case with Klaassen or Sandro or even Tosun, cos 5-6 games isnt really a fair crack in anybodys eyes.

10868169_516090418530079_3579285743098399363_n.jpg

I'm a d2. Lightly crispy on the outside but soft in the center for the butter to soak in.

How's your toast?

Hopefully the new manager will be appointed before Davy, Sandro, Lookman are allowed to leave.

unfortunately won't happen

Working hard in training in Dubai. Front of the pack on all the running exercises. Can’t be his fitness nor attitude.

He can't get away at Ajax - with all those 'legends' in charge who care so much for the club - to be anything less than fully committed - I agree. Must be really weird.

our new hollywood style strange era is also bringing a lot of Tosun, Niasse, Garbutt, Holgate, Barkley, Lookman and Schneiderlin/Mirallas type stories.

Once we beat Watford and then have enough points to be safe, we will beat Watford because Fat Sam said we will be fully focuses after the jolly to the sun. Isn't Dubai Fat Sam's favourite holiday spot.
Once we are safe then hopefully the Fat one will switch tactics and allow the likes of Klassen and Tosun some games to see if they can adapt.
I wouldn't bet on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.