2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koeman needs to decide who to build a team around. rooney, klassen or gylfi.

impossible to build a team around all three
Perhaps, but I think fitting two of them in the team at least should be possible - Spurs manage it with Alli and Eriksen.

Certainly.. City play at least two of Bernardo Silva, David Silva, and Kevin De Bruyne at the same time.

To be fair, a lot of good players aren't suited for the Premier League. He's not exactly shown well so far.

You could say the same about Bergkamp. I remember him joining Arsenal, and he looked well out of his depth at the start. However he was given more than 4 games to prove himself, and look how it turned out.

What I'm getting at, is I trust Cruyff, Koeman and Bergkamp judgement over the idiots on here and social media.

You could say the same about Bergkamp. I remember him joining Arsenal, and he looked well out of his depth at the start. However he was given more than 4 games to prove himself, and look how it turned out.

What I'm getting at, is I trust Cruyff, Koeman and Bergkamp judgement over the idiots on here and social media.

No one gets more than four games to prove themselves at Everton;) Unless youre a 'local lad' in which case you get the whole of your career to prove yourself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.